Bernice Three Column

Monday, May 12, 2014

Baker's Mat Silicone Baking Mat from Homemade Perfect - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


One thing that I can tell you about my family is that we are a family of bakers.  We bake cookies, pies, cakes, and our daily bread.  Yup, we bake our own bread.  We buy 50lb bags of bread flour, 25lb bags of whole wheat bread flour, several pounds of yeast, wheat germ, and other assorted grains for our bread each month.


We bake bread in all different shapes, and one of our favorite ways is by shaping our bread into rolls.  It's quick - quicker to rise and quicker to bake.  One problem of baking bread is that it can stick to the pan if it is not greased well.  I feel that we spray way too much cooking spray for our baked goods.  I have been noticing that the price of cooking spray has been steadily increasing - just like all foods lately.  I want to save money wherever I can.  To use just a bare amount of cooking spray, I am starting to buy silicone baking mats for all of my baking sheets (I have six).


What has made my decision to invest into silicone baking mats?  I was fortunate to review the Baker's Mat that is sold exclusively at Amazon from Homemade Perfect.   What makes this silicone baking mat so good?

This is the Best Non-stick Silicone Baking Mat for Perfect Cookies, Candy, and Baked Goods
- Dishwasher safe
- Great for baking cookies, rolling dough and making candy
- Safe for the freezer, microwave and all types of ovens

Replaces the Need for Parchment Paper and Cooking Sprays
Have you ever had cookies stick to the pan? The Baker's Mat is a premium silicone baking mat that you can safely use in your oven or freezer and never have to use parchment paper again. This mat gives your baking sheet a non-stick surface to cook or freeze sticky or delicate food -- even the stickiest candy like caramel will not adhere to the mat.

Benefit of Cooking with a Silicone Baking Mat
- Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 249°C)
- FDA approved
- Lays flat
- Easily cleaned with soap and water

Lifetime Guarantee
If your Baker's Mat ever has an issue we will replace it or do whatever it takes to make it right! The Baker's Mat should not be used as a cutting surface -- sharp objects will damage the mat.


Our homemade rolls came out of the oven baked perfectly on the Baker's Mat!  They did not stick and they came out a nice golden brown.  Not only did our rolls bake well, there tasted marvelous.  No flavor was detected from the silicone mat.  When using cooking spray, sometimes the rolls may get a little fried because of using too much of the cooking spray to keep the rolls from sticking.  The rolls baked on the Baker's Mat were as soft on the bottom as what they were on the tops, and just lifted right off.


Buy It - The Baker's Mat silicone baking mat is sold only at Amazon.  I have been looking at other silicone baker's mats at the stores, but none come up to the quality of the Baker's Mat Silicone Baker's Mat.  I highly recommend it!

Find recipes and tips at the Baker's Mat website, and while you're there, sign up for their newsletter and keep updated with the latest sales.  You can also follow Baker's Mat on Facebook.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. I have seen these advertised and wondered about them. From the review, I might now get one and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get one of these for my youngest daughter. She's the baker in the family. For my 10th Anniversary she made a replica of our wedding cake. It was perfect. Thanks for telling me about this. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely awesome... why didn't I think of this?! Lol) Love that I could keep from using expensive tin fab all the time, fab reviews as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could really use one or two of these. I go through so much parchment paper it would be great to have a reusable option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard great things about these! I am loving any silicon items!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive