Bernice Three Column

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner from Andovia - Leaves Hair So Touchably Soft - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


My hair is usually frizzy and dry.  Why?  Because I live in a very dry desert here in Southern California.  Year round, our humidity is usually less than 20%.  So when it's winter, it's dry cold and windy, and currently, it's dry extremely hot and windy weather (it was 107 today!).   The results of this dry windy air is dry frizzy flyaway hair.

Now don't think I don't condition my hair.  Every time I wash my hair I condition it.  I have tried so many different conditioners over the years, but either they don't work or they leave my hair limp and lifeless.  When I find the chance to try a new and different conditioner, I jump at the chance.


Here's the most unique conditioner that I have ever used.  It's the key ingredient that makes this conditioner so unique.  It's made with REAL Dead Sea Salt!  The Mineral Balsam Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals, Chamomile Extract and Vitamin E is made in Israel.  It is 100% pure and genuine with an infusion of 21 minerals essential for proper skin and hair function.  So while it's good for your hair, it's also good for your scalp as it will reduce the appearance of dandruff and a dry flaky scalp.


This Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner leaves my hair so touchable soft.  My hair looks so healthy now.  It feels hydrated and silky.   The Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.  It also hydrates your hair from within and deeply nourishes your scalp and hair with aloe vera.


When using this conditioner, be sure to leave it on for a full two minutes. Sometimes I will leave it on for a minute or two longer to deeply condition my hair even more.  I always leave my conditioner on my hair while I scrub my body down.  It usually takes me several minutes, and that gives the Dead Sea Conditioner time to soften my hair.


With each time that I condition my hair with the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner, my hair is looking and feeling better.  I have finally conquered the dry desert air!

The Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner is sold exclusively at Amazon.  Whenever it is in stock, it sells out quickly.  Get it NOW on Amazon before it sells out again!  To find more Dead Sea Salt beauty products and many other from around the globe, check out Cleopatra's Choice



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love trying new hair products. I have dry, thin and flat hair that tends to get greasy too easily. I'd love for it to at least feel soft! I'd love to try this. I've never heard of Andovia until now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive