Bernice Three Column

Monday, May 26, 2014

Father's Day Review - Koolertron Big DSLR Canvas Camera Bag BBK4 - Dad Needs a Great Bag To Store All Of His Camera Gear!

I received the Koolertron Big Size DSLR Canvas Shoulder Camera Bag, the BBK4, from Koolertron for free for this review.  No other compensation was received.  Needless to say, all opinions are 100% my own.


Does the big daddy in your life love to take pictures from a DSLR camera?  Then his camera and all of his gear deserves the best camera bag that you can get him.  


I recently received the Koolertron Big Size DSLR Canvas Camera Bag, the BBK4, with should strap, for all of my camera gear to share with you.  I'll tell you one thing, my hubby, the big daddy in our home, loves this camera bag.  It fits all of our gear: our Nikon D40 - body and lens; three spare lenses, lens hoods, and a bunch of other little oddities that we carry around with our camera.  It's big enough with plenty of room to spare.  Check out my simple review video to see all the features of this great bag:




This is one "Kool" camera bag.  Not only is it the best camera bag that I could find, it is so affordable, too!  When I first looked at all the camera bags at Koolertron's website, I expected that these bags were expensive since they are big and so well constructed.  Koolertron is the official online store, but you can buy all of the products they sell at Koolerbuy.


The place to buy all of Koolertron's affordable products is at KoolerBuy.  Here I found the Koolertron Big Size DSLR Canvas Camera Shoulder Bag BBK4 that is perfect for your Nikon, Canon, Sony, or Olympus cameras and all of your gear for only $54.99.  That is half the price I expected to find a camera bag of this quality.


Father's Day Gift Idea

My husband, the big daddy of our home, and I highly recommend this as a Father's Day gift for your camera dad.  All dads who love to take pictures with the DSLR cameras deserve a great camera bag, and the Koolertron Big Size DSLR Canvas Camera Shoulder Bag BBK4 would really make his day!  Click here to find KoolerBuy's Top Ten Gifts for Dad.


At KoolerBuy.com, you can find not only photography gear, car parts, tablet and cellphone accessories, and other electronic gadgets.  

Connect and Converse with KoolerBuy-Koolertron
Want to win - find giveaways at Koolertron.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive