Bernice Three Column

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hyperbiotics PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



There is one supplement that I do like to take that is not a vitamin, a mineral, or even an herb.  It's a probiotic supplement.  What does a probiotic do?  In the simplest terms it gives you a healthy well-working gut.

I have been trying out the Hyperbiotics Pro-15: The Perfect Probiotic for the past few weeks and I am quite happy with it.   Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that my have been depleted as a result of stress, aging, poor diet, antibiotics, food poisoning, travelers' diarrhea or infection.  Probiotics  will help to promote overall health and well-being.  Here's how to tell if you need a probiotic supplement.  Do you have gas, bloating, constipation, a weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, or for women - candida overgrowth?  These are signs that you just may need a probiotic to help you out.


Hyperbiotics Pro-15 can help get your gut back on the right track.


GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms of of 15 different probiotic strains included lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, streptococcus, and the powerful Bifidobacterium Infantis reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine.

IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 Probiotics Supplement helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic and vibrant self.

RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other probiotics supplement capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing upset such as bloating, gas or diarrhea.

GET & STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it's harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. PRO-15 Probiotics restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, help control yeast and candida overgrowth and promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation. Life should be easy.

LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate weight loss. Let's get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.


You may say that you have lots of yogurt or something else that gives you plenty of healthy flora in your diet, but you might not be absorbing all of the probiotics that you are eating.  Because of the acidity of your stomach, it has been found that most probiotics won't survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract.  Powders, liquids, capsules, even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach's harsh environment.

The Hyperbiotics Pro-15's pearl capsule can survive the stomach and go on to release more of its organisms in the gastrointestinal tract.  How? The little pearl capsule, once it's in the stomach juices, has a patented gel matrix that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.  Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.


I think what I like best is the size of the easy-to-swallow pea sized pearl tablet.  This little round ball goes down smoothly and doesn't get stuck in my throat like my other supplements are prone to do.  They can roll around on the table, so keep them in a pill keeper until you pop one in your mouth to swallow.

Easy to Swallow - Vegetarian, Lactose Free and Gluten Free - No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives - Great Probiotics Supplement for Women, Men & Children, I highly recommend the Hyperbiotics PRO-15 as it has done much good for me.  You can buy this probiotic supplement right at Amazon.com.  





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in trying a Probiotic. When I read the reasons I should (stress, aging, poor diet) it got my attention. Those are 3 biggies with me. I guess aging is the same for everyone but stress and poor diet are problem areas. It sounds like I could really use something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in perhaps starting a probiotic. Just to help me through certain time in life (a woman aging). I don't always get what is supposed to be in a good diet perhaps this would help. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your posts then doing some checking online I think I have the candida overgrowth. I have lots of the signs that were described online. I think I need to be checked out by the doctor and start taking sone pro-15. Its scary to think I haveca fungus eating through my intestines.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive