Bernice Three Column

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - They Won't Call Me Mother Or Sister Or Wife - May 12, 2014

Welcome to Marvelous Music Monday as part of the Monday's Music Moves Me hop.

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I thought I would post a song of a woman who never became a mother or a wife.


Joan
Heather Dale

Yes, I am a grandmother now, and my oldest daughter just celebrated her first Mother's Day with a week old little girl.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


6 comments:

  1. Good morning Danielle, congratulations on your daughters first Mothers Day, I have a granddaughter that celebrated her first with my great grandson this year!!! Thanks for inspiring music, I too have a nice video today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and haunting piece of music. I love St. Joan of Arc!
    Congratulations Grandma on the new grandbaby too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had your announcement up last week, but I guess no one reads my Post any more LOL So, how did your daughter like her first Mother's Day! LOL She'll have so many more. Being Catholic I made my Confirmation, and you have to pick a name, and I chose St. Joan of Arc because my sponsors name was Joanne. Besides I love her story. What a powerful individual. What a different type of song. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter, and to you!
    Visiting from KHEL 666 Radio Netherworld.
    Our blog doesn't have any content that will melt anyone's eyeballs, but we're a PG to occasional PG-13 rating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time I heard of this lady,thanks for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive