Bernice Three Column

Friday, May 23, 2014

Menopausal? Try Dr. Tagliaferri Formulas and Get Relief - Review

I received Dr. Tagliaferri Formulas for free for this review.  All opinions are my own, and no compensation was received.


It's been about five years now, but I had a hysterectomy that sorta plunged me a bit early into the menopausal arena.  I still have one ovary, but sometimes I know it doesn't always do its job.  My menopausal symptoms are hot flashes at night.  I really dreaded waking up at three or four in the morning just feeling overheated. 

I love using only natural products and nothing made by some pharmaceutical company, and I was quite enthused when I was contacted to try Dr. Tagliaferri Formulas.  Dr. Tagliaferri’s Menopause Formula is entirely plant-based and contain only the very highest-quality natural herbs. Their products are free from the risks that accompany all conventional hormone-based pharmaceuticals.  Dr. Tagliaferri has 10 traditional Chinese herbs that have been used for thousands of years to bring us a safe and effective solution for our menopausal symptoms.


Dr. Tagliaferri's all-in-one menopausal formula will:
  • Reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and irritability
  • Improve the quality of sleep
  • Prevent menopause weight gain
  • Maintain energy

I can clearly and honestly say that my hot flashes in the middle of the night have disappeared.  I am sleeping so much better.  It is so very nice to sleep through the whole night.  I do have an increase in energy as I want to get out of the house more often and get my evening walk in.  As for weight gain - well, I already have the extra weight, but I have not gained any more.

As for irritability, I guess I was a bit irritating to the family at times.  Whatever little rages that I would get are now gone.  I feel much more at ease.  Let's just say that I feel great and never felt any side effects!


BUY IT: Are you menopausal?  If you are like me, and would prefer natural supplements over processed pills from a pharmaceutical company, I urge you to try Dr. Tagliaferri's Menopausal Formula.  See for yourself if it will give you relief from your menopausal symptoms like it did for me.  Buy two months of Dr. Tag's Formula and get one month FREE!

Younger than me and find you suffer from PMS?  Dr. Tagliaferri has a formula for you, too!  See Dr. Tagliaferri PMS Formula for more information.







Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


1 comment:

  1. Dear Danielle,

    I'm deeply appreciative of your review and for letting other women know of our safe and effective, all-natural solution to menopausal symptoms. I do hope it will serve other women as it has served you; this formula has thousands of years of use behind it and I am confident that it can help us all during our menopausal transition!

    Many blessings for your ongoing good health!

    Mary
    Dr. Tagliaferri Formulas
    www.drtags.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive