Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety Razor - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


My man loves a nice close shave, and I love my hubby's face nice and smooth, too, as long as he keeps his mustache.  For years he has been using disposable razors.  I can tell you as a fact that these disposable razors never gave him a close shave.


It's time to shave like grandpa did!  My husband's grandfather used a safety razor to shave every single day.  When he started to shave, he first used a double-edge safety razor, and would never even think of buying disposables.   My husband has been getting the best shave in years with this razor from SimplyBeautiful

The double-edge safety razor that is sold at Amazon from SimplyBeautiful does deliver a great shave.  Experience the quality, closeness, and smoothness of a double edge safety razor.  This high quality, solid stainless steel with chrome finish safety razor is one of the trendiest, most beautiful razors we have ever seen.  Shaving enthusiasts all around the world are using safety razors to discover a better shave, and experience it at a much lower price!  Forget about paying $2-3 per cartridge, and instead pay $.15-20 per blade and get a better shave!  Wet shaving, as it is known, is becoming more and more popular and hundreds of thousands of people in the USA have converted.  Both men and women are experiencing a better shave.


  • This beautiful, solid stainless steel safety razor with chrome finish is a beautiful design
  • Nice balance and mild head for an excellent shave
  • Excellent build quality and comes packaged in a black gift box
  • Long handle so it's easy for everyone to use
  • Comes with 5 Free Derby Double Edge Razor Blades

We just got a new electric shaver right before Christmas, and now the rotary blades are dull.  They don't cut the beard like they did when my husband first got it.  It is already time to replace those rotary blades.  I just gasped at the price to replace those blades.  I am so happy that my man is happy with his new safety razor that delivers the closest shave!

Get one of these SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety Razors for yourself.  This is not an exclusive 'guy' thing.  Woman are shaving with them, too!  Get it NOW on Amazon!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. You may have just persuaded me. I'm so unhappy with the closeness of the shave my boyfriend is able to get with regular razors. And he needs to replace the head after every shave or it does an even lousier job the next time. We spend so much money on razor blades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds great gor men and women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great explanation. You've sold me. Now my husband uses his electric razor I don't know if I can persuade him, but I'd like to try it for myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive