Bernice Three Column

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have been wanting a good foundation makeup for quite a while.  Most of the big brands from the nationwide department and drug store chains just was not working for me.  Sometimes I got an allergic reaction from them or just just didn't give me the coverage that I wanted.


I wanted something that would look and feel nice on me while I am out here in New Jersey.  I wanted to look my best for my daughter's inlaws when I go visit.  I did get the perfect foundation that makes my skin look smooth and at my best from Ageless Derma.  I received the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Foundation to try.


The Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Foundation is giving me smooth coverage that makes my face almost flawless.   I really love that it is PARABEN FREE- Natural Anti-Inflammatory, 100 % Pure Minerals, Broad Spectrum Sun Protection and is made with Vitamin A, E and Green Tea Extracts.

Ageless Derma Anti aging Pressed mineral Foundations are 100% pure  mineral Makeup that feel as light as air to provide you with a radiant barely there glow. It creates a sheer natural coverage that will replenish the skin while it protects it and keeps it neutralized from free radicals that are so damaging to the skin.

The lighter texture of Ageless Derma Foundations makeup will allow the skin to breathe while it repels the humidity in the air. This dynamic natural mineral make up adds the finishing touch to your make-up routine leaving your skin with an air brushed look that is very appealing. This mineral makeup contains light reflecting properties that will create a smooth and silky finish to any skin type.


The coverage is amazing!  It last all day in either the hot dry weather of my desert home, and here in the high humidity of New Jersey, it last all day, too.  It goes on so smoothly.  I have never used a pressed mineral foundation before, but I like it so much better than the loose mineral foundation.  There is no mess with it!

There are so many different makeups that I find that I am allergic to.  My skin had absolutely no reaction to it.  With my nasal allergies certain smells from products can give me sinus headaches.  There was none of that with the Ageless Derma.  It has a nice light scent from the ingredients of lavender and green tea.

Here are the key ingredients: Boron Nitride -- Calming Lavender Aromatherapy - Freeze Dried Vitamins A and E - Mica - Titanium Dioxide – Vitamin A, E and Green Tea Extracts


The compact came ready with a sponge applicator and a mirror.  Love that mirror when I am away from home to make sure that my face still looks great.  I hardly use it in the late afternoon after a full day's wear because it last so long.


I highly recommend the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.  I have been using it daily for several weeks now, and not only does my skin look wonderful, I also feel wonderful knowing my face looks smooth and as flawless as it possibly can.  Purchase Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Foundation directly from the Ageless Derma website.

Be sure to check out the whole line of Ageless Derma's skincare, spa, and mineral makeup products.  To keep up with the latest news and specials, be sure to follow Ageless Derma on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I've used this before, and it's really good. Great Post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really effective. I like the natural ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive