Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 1, 2014

#haircareusa AG Curl Trigger - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I inherited a lot of qualities from my father's Mexican-Spanish ancestry including his dark curly hair, but with my mother's Scandinavian ancestry, I inherited her fine hair.  I love my curls, and they look marvelous right after my hair dries from showering, but by the next day, they're gone.

My curls are lasting longer now!  I recently received to review the AG Curl Trigger.  It really does work to make my curls last longer than they ever have before.

AG Curl Trigger - Ideal for fine hair, AG Curl Trigger instantly creates moisture-rich curls and waves. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3) and fortified with sea vegetable extract, AG Curl Trigger encourages soft, loose texture. Alcohol-free, so it won’t dry out your hair.

AG Curl Trigger curl activator contains:

Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl

Rice Amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz

Keratin protein – moisturizes and strengthens hair and fortifies the curl

Cetrimonium chloride – fights static

Magnesium sulfate – helps shrink the bonds in the hair, cultivating and defining each individual curl and wave. It gently supports curls without being crunchy and helps give hair a silky, soft feel with lots of movement

Hydrolyzed wheat protein (gluten free) and sea vegetable complex – penetrates curls, leaving them conditioned, healthy and shiny

Alcohol-free – formulated in a soothing natural herbal base that won’t dry out hair

AG Curl Trigger Curl Factor: 3.5

Using AG Curl Trigger:
Pull the trigger and spray AG Curl Trigger into damp hair. Scrunch for loose waves or diffuse dry for more curl definition. AG Curl Trigger can be used on dry hair as a next-day refresher.  This is where this product works best for me.  I love to refresh my curls the next morning.  And they last all day, too!

The AG Curl Trigger is really working on my fine hair curls. No longer do my curls end on the next day.  I have beautiful long lasting curls now with the AG Curl Trigger.

The AG Curl Trigger can be purchased directly from Hair Care USA.  BUY IT TODAY to get long lasting curls.  It's only $18 for a 5oz bottle.  Define your curls even more by pairing AG Hair Trigger with  AG DV8 for more texture and hold.

Find exceptional hair care and beauty products at Hair Care USA.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive