Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Kitchen Gurus Glass Top Digital Food Scale - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


There was one item that I have been needing for a while now, and that is a good kitchen scale.  You may remember that I did have one, but my daughter fell in love with it, and I gave it to her.  So recently I have been without one, and so very sorry that I gave up my beloved scale.

Oh, well, that's in the past as I have a new one that surpasses the old one that I had.  It is the Kitchen Gurus Glass Top Digital Food Scale.  It has an ultra thin design, and the glass top is super easy to clean.  This scale accurately measures all the items that I put on it up to 11lbs or 5kg with its 4 high precision sensors provide reliable, accurate measurements every time.


It has a large easy to read 2.4" high contrast LCD display.  Helps so much that I don't have to go grab my readers just to look at the scale.  It measures in Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Fluid Ounces (fl oz), and Kilograms (kgs).   There is no need to worry about container weight as you can tare out that weight to only weigh the ingredients that you put into it.

I tared out the weight of the bowl
Here is 100g of flour for my recipe
I love try and bake different bread recipes around the world.  These worldly recipes usually have the ingredients in grams and kilograms.  This scale comes in so handy when I try those recipes.


Another great feature is being able to get fluid ounces.  With my aging eyesight, sometimes I just have trouble viewing the lines on our plastic measuring cups.  I love how I can just set the scale out and measure out all my liquid ingredients with ease!



Product Features:
1. Easy to Clean, Durable Tempered Glass Construction (11lb capacity)
2. Measures Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Fluid Ounces (fl oz), Kilograms (kgs)
3. Tare / Zero feature to add additional ingredients or remove container weight.
4. Designed in the USA!
5. Easy to Read, Large 2.4" High Contrast LCD Display
6. Auto-Off Technology
7. 4 High Precision Gauges with 0.1lb resolution
8. 1 Lithium Long Lasting Battery (included)
9. Touch Sensitive Buttons
10. Low Profile Design (15mm thin)
11. Responsive Customer Support
12. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

I am so happy with this scale.  The size is perfect as it's approx. 7"X8" and just a little over 1/2 inch high.  It's easy to store, and easy to set up when you need. it.

There are so many uses for a kitchen scale.  One way is to control your food portions for healthy weight loss.  We always buy and grind our own beef, so we can accurately keep the portions of the ground beef to one pound packages.  When we bake our breads, we can accurately make all three loaves the same weight for consistency.

The Kitchen Gurus Digital Food Scale can be purchased at Amazon.  CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS ON AMAZON!  Kitchen Gurus has OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: 100% satisfaction guarantee. 5 year warranty. Questions or concerns? Email: info@becomegurus.com

Find more products from the Kitchen Gurus at their website.  Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive