Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


It's summer now here in the desert.  Currently we are experiencing less than 10% humidity.  That's horrible for hair.  The hot dry air just dries out your hair, too!  Oh, those nasty frizzy hair days!

Well, those days are over now.  I was recently sent to review Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask to get rid of my frizzy hair days.  This is a deep conditioning restorative hair treatment mask with the main ingredient of Argan oil.




Did you know that Argan Oil is a centuries old remedy that naturally hydrates and restores dry and damaged hair?  This is one great oil that has been secretly hiding for us to discover from Morocco.



For centuries, the Berber women of Morocco have treated their hair and skin with pure organic Argan oil.  Often called liquid gold, argan oil is a super rich antioxidant, full of essential fatty acids and more than double the vitamin E found in olive oil.



For even more benefits to your hair, this intense, restorative hair mask also contains organic Aloe Juice, organic Castor Oil,
organic Coconut Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5 to deliver instant, long-lasting rejuvenation and life to your hair.
- Penetrates hair shaft to restore essential moisture
- Reconstructs and replenishes dull, weak, and damaged hair
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances or artificial ingredients
- Vegan certified, cruelty free


Fair Trade - 100% Pure
Our organic Moroccan Argan oil is sourced from Berber women's co-operatives in the Argan region of Morocco.  Your purchase directly benefits these women's cooperatives, who receive fair trade prices for their hand-crafted 100% pure Argan oil.

I am so happy with my hair's appearance these last few weeks.  My husband just loves to run his fingers through my soft hair.  It is so much more touchable, soft, and the sheen to my hair is marvelous.  I no longer have to worry about the dry desert heat effecting my hair!

You can purchase PURE and Essential Minerals Organic Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Hair Treatment Mask right at Amazon.  Click HERE and BUY IT TODAY!

Money Back Guarantee - You Risk Nothing!
PURE and Essential Minerals stand behind their product. Try the All Natural Restorative Hair Mask Risk Free For 30 Days.  If You Are Not Completely Satisfied With The Results Simply Return It For A Full Refund!




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive