Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides - Review

I received 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides to review for free.  The comments in this post are 100% my own.


As I age, I want to always strive to keep my skin looking as young as possible with as less money as I can.  Even though I like to look my best, I will never shell out for nor stoop so low for high end treatments that actors or politicians will use to keep themselves looking as if they are still in their 30s.  Over the counter items that will help me age gracefully is all that I will ever need.


To help keep my skin looking younger and smooth, I like hyaluronic acid.  It helps to keep your skin agile and moist and helps to keep your skin looking healthful.  As we age, the body produces less and less hyaluronic acid, thus affecting how moisture is stored in the skin.  For the past month, I have been using 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides, and have been very happy with the appearance of my skin.


Ultima Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum works to mend that by providing the skin with the nourishing ingredients it needs to remain young and radiant. Penetrating deep into the skin and nourishing from the core, this serum brings back elasticity to your skin and reverses the signs of aging while protecting from free radicals.


Powerful peptides work in synergy with hyaluronic acid to battle the aging process and boost collagen formation, for smooth, supple, wrinkle-free skin.

Results show:
  •  Significant reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
  •  Repairs and restores skin at its innermost levels
  •  Prevents the formation of new wrinkles
  •  Skin is hydrated, nourished, and rejuvenated
Formulated without:
  • Formalin
  • Formaldehyde
  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Petro-chemicals
  • GMO
  • Triclosan
  • Colors or dyes

Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides is formulated with the highest concentration of pure Swiss hyaluronic acid.  It diminishes wrinkles, fine lines, and the signs of aging.  Replenishes the skin with abundant moisture - nourishing and rejuvenating your skin.  It's powerful antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals. 


It's easy to use.  Just apply several drops to your face and gently massage it in using circular motions.  Wait until it is fully absorbed before applying facial cream or makeup.  Use it twice daily - morning and night.

At 180 Cosmetics, they believe in creating solutions that help maintain and restore your youth, beauty, and femininity, so you can feel confident all over, every day.  All of their advanced formulas contain the highest-quality nourishing oils and natural extracts, and are never tested on animals, nor do they have any animal derived ingredients. With 180 Cosmetics, your beauty is timeless!


I know this is working to keep my skin looking youthful.  Just yesterday, my daughter, her little eight week old baby, and I were clothes shopping.  While my daughter was trying on clothes, I was looking through the racks holding the baby.  I had several woman come up to me, and ask me how old my little baby was.  Now that shows me that the 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides is working well, and giving me younger looking skin!

Would you like to have smoother, younger-looking skin, too?  With the 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides you can!  BUY IT TODAY for only $19.95.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! How very informative! You wrote such a dynamite Post here girlfriend! Thanks for sharing! I need top look into this one myself. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive