Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#ShopletReviews - Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner

Shoplet.com sent me a Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner for free for this review.  All opinions are my own.


One thing that I have always loved to do is plan out my month.  Not that it will actually go that way, but I have a bit of a blueprint on what I will be doing for a while.  Usually I write it on a sheet of paper and tape it to the wall next to the calendar.  Oh, I used to write on the calendar itself, but with all the revising, it got messy quickly.

I just got the ultimate way to keep my month planned out from Shoplet.com.  It's the Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner.  Now I feel much more organized.


The Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner is a multitasking board works well for busy people. Monthly calendar keeps track of schedules, while magnetic dry erase surface offers a place to write notes, short messages or a 'to do' lists. Cork section offers place to post pictures, appointments and put those game or concert tickets for safe keeping - or whatever else you want to keep handy.

If you are in need of some organization, the Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner is for you.  It is well-built, and stays sturdily on the wall.  BUY IT TODAY at Shoplet.com for only $39.57.


If you need any sort of office supplies to office stationary, Shoplet.com is your one stop to finding all office products that you need.  Here, you will find not only bargains on all of your office needs, but also promotional products like promotional t-shirts.  Everything from you find here are at rock bottom prices, so you know you are getting the best deals when you shop at Shoplet.com!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive