Bernice Three Column

Thursday, August 7, 2014

@BestBuy - Ultra HD In-Store Event Happening Now - Chance to Win a 55” Ultra HD TV

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Are you a tech lover?   When it comes to your home theater system, are you passionate about having the latest and the greatest for your viewing and listening pleasure?  Interested in Ultra HD and would like to learn more about it?  Best Buy is the place to find out!

Best Buy is holding a super Ultra HD In-Store Event that you will find only on Saturdays from August 9th to November 1st, 2014.  This is an exclusive event that will be held in only 50 stores across the nation.  At these Saturday only events, learn about the latest technology that is just started to hit the stores - Ultra HD.

This Saturday, and every Saturday to November 1, 11am to 3pm, take a trip to your nearest Best Buy store that is holding the Ultra HD In Store Event.  Once you are there, take advantage of a personalized demonstration with experts from LG, Samsung, and Sony on how UHD will amplify your home theater experience.

When thinking of buying an 4K Ultra HD TV, Best Buy is the place to buy.  What will Best Buy’s 4K Ultra HD TV’s will bring you?

Stunning Resolution
With a 4K Ultra HD from Best Buy, you will get 4 times the resolution from a standard picture resolution of Full HD 1080p.  The increased pixel allows you to sit very close for a fully immersing experience.

Experiences That Feel Real
Get amazing levels of detail with a 4K UHD TV that are so lifelike and so breathtaking, you will feel that you are right there in the action on the screen.

Better Picture for Everything You Watch
This newest technology will bring realistic viewing to all of your movies and TV shoes you currently enjoy to gorgeous nearly 4k Ultra HD quality.

Find Out More
Sony has introduced a 4K Ultra HD Media Player that comes loaded with free 4K content, plus you can download more than 200 4k films.  Find out more about it at Bestbuy.Com/SonyExperience

Chance to WIN
Make sure to visit a store near you to experience and learn about Ultra HD TV every Saturday 11am – 3pm and enter for a chance to win your own 55” Ultra HD TV (includes installation & Geek Squad Protection)!  Also to be given away: from Sony & LG including tickets and cord keepers while supplies last

Go to www.bestbuy/4kuhdevents for more information and to find a Best Buy store near you holding the UHD Event.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




9 comments:

  1. I would love to win a new TV! I'll definitely have to try to visit Best Buy this Saturday. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really use a new TV for my bedroom and there is an empty space on my wall that is calling that HD TV's name. I will most certainly be stopping by Best Buy to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a new tv. Going to enter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so excited if I won a new TV I'm going visit Best Buy and enter. The bad thing is I know I will find something I "NEED" while I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Winning a tv of this quality would make me so happy! I have a 32 inch dino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so looking forward to these events but they aren't near me. I am still going to check out the TVs though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait til tomorrow. I would love one of these TVs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you can download movies! We have a hard time with our Netflix connection sometimes. It would be so helpful to have a backup source of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love best buy my boys love it as well. This is awesome I will have to pass this along

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive