Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 8, 2014

Bru Joy Can Opener - Opening Cans Has Never Been Easier - Review


For this review, I received the Bru Joy Manual Can Opener.  No other compensation was exchanged, and all opinions are my own.


I have been looking for a good can opener for years now.  We have been using one that we got when we were married, over 30 years ago now, and it was time to replace that relic.  It still could open a can, but barely - it actually is very well made to have last this long.  I have tried replacing it over the years, but those 'new' ones would just not cut the muster, and be in the trash before a month out. Also, I don't like electric can openers.  I am just fed up with all the junky can openers!


Are you fed up, like me, with cheap or inferior can openers that break easily. Then look no further as I have found the best can opener that has ever been made.  Made of top quality stainless steel, the Bru Joy Smooth Edge Can Opener is the sturdiest and the easiest to use manual can opener.  It has an ergonomic design that will never let you down even if you have weak grip strength.  To open bottles and sodas, just use the built-in bottle opener and soda tab lifter on the top.


Why is this can opener the best you can buy?  Not all can openers are created equal. Bru Joy can opener is so easy to use that it will never let you down! It requires minimal hand effort. Thanks to the ultra-sharp cutting discs and the ergonomic design, you can easily open even big cans in seconds. The extra-large easy-to-turn knob feels so comfortable in your hand that a normal mom's hand strength can open all sizes cans effortlessly! It's the best choice for people with arthritis or with weak hand strength.


It will save you time in the kitchen.  Opening cans in seconds, Bru Joy Can Opener is extremely simple to use and easy to clean – just rinse the cutting discs in running water then put the opener in dishwasher or wash by hand like we do.


A can opener that will save you money!  Made of unbreakable, heavy duty stainless steel from head to toe, Bru Joy can opener will never break and is the only can opener you ever need to buy ever again.  I am hoping it will last until I pass.

It will protect your fingers, too!  Ultra-precise cutting drive leaves a smooth edge which means the opened can will not hurt you! 


Bru Joy Can Opener Features:

Made of top quality 18/10 stainless steel – heavy duty and will not break – even suitable for commercial/restaurant use

Ultra-sharp cutting disc blades – it requires minimum grip strength – leaves smooth edge for extra safety.


Sleekly packed in a gift box, this gorgeous deluxe stainless steel can opener serves a perfect wedding/bridal shower/birthday gift!  The Bru Joy Can Opener gets a pretty polished head and brushed stainless steel handles with hanging loops for easy storage. It fits all kitchen schemes and will please every gift receiver!

This can opener is made to last at least 5000 times of use.  It's also a camping and picnic essential to take with you, as well has the most must have kitchen aid.  Not only will it last and last, but it looks great, too.  That shiny stainless steel really spruces up the kitchen accessories that I have.


What do I truly think of this can opener?  It seems to pass all the rigorous testing that we have been putting it through for that past two weeks.  It's easy to snap onto the can, the ergonimic handle is very easy to turn, and the lids do get cut off quite smoothly.  I've tried many different can openers over the years, and this one is the one that is going to be the keeper in our home.  Plus, it looks great!


This is one piece of kitchen equipment that you should not go without, and the time to buy it is NOW!  Right now, the Bru Joy Manual Stainless Steel Can Opener is being offered at 60% off.  Exclusively sole on Amazon, you get our gorgeous can opener at 60% off retail price. Don't wait, BUY IT TODAY, get it and feel the Bru Joy difference today!  It's backed by Bru Joy's "Love it or your money back" guarantee, so you know'll Bru Joy Can Opener is your best choice!

Bru Joy Kitchen and Household Products - Bringing Joys to Your Life!
Unique Design - Premium Quality - Great Customer Service




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. I also prefer manual can openers to electric ones. I have been have trouble lately with arthritis in my hands and the fact that this is ergonomic is a BIG plus. I am definitely going to head over to take a better look and see just how much it will set me back. Of course with the sale going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, sometimes trying to open a can with the regular can openers is so frustrating. This seem like it can do the job well and it's on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate trying to open cans with cheap can openers, really a pain. This looks great. I want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got through can openers too often! Hoping this is exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these old type can openers. I do admit I need to buy one because I haven't had one in years. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a good can opener so bad. Ever since I went hog wild saving money I got rid of my electric can opener, and I'm using these kind. Well, I only have one, and I like to have a spare in the house. This one looks like just the thing for me. Woo Hoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome can opener! I was looking for a can opener and I saw a manual one from Kitchen Ace which is very handy and easy to use. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive