Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Give It a Twist - Ozeri Fresko Duo Salt & Pepper Grinder - Review

Disclosure: I received the following from Ozeri at no charge in exchange for an honest review.


We are passionate about adding flavor to our foods, and allowing guests to do the same at our table.  This is where a good pepper grinder comes in handy.  Lately, we have been having guest that prefer to grind their own salt as well - either sea salt or Himalayan pink salt.  So a standard salt shaker just isn't going to cut it.


I am pleased that I received from Ozeri their Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper grinder that was designed in Germany.  Now I have a stylish accessory to our table that allows our guests to grind their own pepper and salt. It is uniquely designed to have grinders on both ends. 


There are grinders are made of powerful ceramic gears.  Just simply put the salt or pepper side downward and give it a twist.  Almost effortlessly the gears do their job.  


Mm...There is nothing like the aroma of freshly ground pepper to add to you meal.   You can adjust for grain size, course to fine, by just turning the adjustable knobs.  It's so easy to add just the amount that you need to your food.


The see-through plastic salt and pepper chambers are BPA-free.  Being transparent, it's easy to see both the grinding action and how much seasoning you have left in the containers.  So easy to fill, too.  Just a little twist and a little bending at the middle, and it comes right apart ready to fill.  Not only can you fill with just salt and pepper, but whatever kind of spice or herb that you would like to grind.  My thoughts swing to grinding rosemary.


I ran out of my course sea salt the other day, and decided to fill the Fresko Duo with pink Himalayan salt.  It was an instant hit in the house.  We liked the flavor better, and it provides us with a different set of minerals.  It was ground so well by the Fresko Duo, too, and I think the pink adds some flair to the grinder's looks.


The Ozeri Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder, designed in Germany, in handsome stainless steel, and with powerful Eco-friendly ceramic gears is available at Amazon.com.  CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS ON AMAZON!  As with all of Ozeri's fine products, your satisfaction is guaranteed.



Ozeri - Quality You Can Count On!
For Your Home, Kitchen, Bathroom, Health and Fitness




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


3 comments:

  1. I actually do not add salt or pepper to anything I make or eat. My Mom on the other hand does. She would love this sa;t/pepper grinder. Maybe I will get it for her for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fresh black pepper!! I love that this combo would do everything I need it to do. Love the clean look of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like to grind pepper too, but I'm allergic to that sea salt. So, I think a spice would grind really nice in one of those. Great Post. Very informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive