Bernice Three Column

Thursday, August 14, 2014

KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - The Best & Last Set of Measuring Cups You Will Ever Need To Buy - Review


Disclosure: I received the following measuring cups in exchange for an honest review.


We do a lot of home cooking in our home, and there is always something special being made.  Yesterday, there were toffee bars, right now there is a cake in the oven, and later today, bread needs to be baked.  In all of these items, flour and oil must be measured out precisely.

One thing that I have noticed over the years that I have been baking bread is that it is a daunting task for a measuring cup to keep digging into our flour barrel.  When measuring out the flour for bread, you put quite a bit of pressure to fill that cup up with a dense amount of flour.  This is quite the opposite for cake where you want the flour light and fluffy.  Pushing exerts quite a lot of pressure on the handle of a measuring cup, and we have thrown out many over the years due to the fact that plastic and cheaply soldered handles have broken off.

My grandmother had an old set of stainless steel measuring cups that were a one piece designed and served her well over the decades.  I have looked and looked for years at stores for a set of measuring cups that would be just as sturdy and well made as my grandmother's, but all I can find are cheap plastic and metal with lightly soldered on handles.  These are not and will never be able to keep up with the cooking we do on a daily basis in our home.

Well, I have found a set of measuring cups that my grandmother would be envious of!  I didn't find them at one of my local nationwide department chain stores either - I found the best set of stainless steel measuring cups right at Amazon!  The KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups are my dream set.  There are six different measuring sizes: 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1 Cup, and each of these cups have lesser measurement sizes.

Why Choose The KitchenMade Measuring Cup Set?

KitchenMade prides themselves in providing high quality products and insist on the best finely polished 18/8 stainless steel.  Their cups have no sharp edges and are easy to clean. The measurements are engraved onto the cups so for years to come you will still be able to read them.

The perfectly proportioned handle makes scooping out dry ingredients easy. Accurate measurements in six different cup sizes makes baking a breeze.  Measure is stamped on the handle in standard and metric units.



With FDA approved stainless steel, these measuring cups are the perfect option if you're one of the many people trying to avoid plastics in the home and around your food.

Benefits Of the KitchenMade Measuring Cups

Saves You Money - made of unbreakable, polished heavy duty 18/8 stainless steel, the only set of measuring cups you ever need to buy

Sturdy enough for commercial kitchens

Measurements are stamped on the cup as well as the handle

Precision Measurements stamped in the sides - to ensure perfect baking every time

Nest Together and Compact - for easy storage

Don't tip over - the cups have flat bases and are accurately weighted

Pouring Lip - especially useful when liquids have to be added slowly



Super Polished Exterior - makes these cups stylish

Dishwasher Safe

Save Your Money These Are The Only Set Of Measuring Cups You Ever Need to Buy

Stamped Measurements can be seen on the inside
No need to waste any more time and money trying inferior products as KitchenMade guarantees their Measuring Cups. They are so confident in their products that they offer a Lifetime Guarantee.  You must be 100% satisfied or your money back.

Takes on the flour barrel, and is a winner every time!
I never thought I would even find measuring cups that would be even comparable to my grandmother's, let alone better.  The KitchenMade Measuring Cups are superior in quality to my grandmother's old set.  Hers would get dented a bit, but these will take quite a bit before they can even be dented, the handles will never bend nor break off, will nest together for convenient storage, and these will last me for the rest of my life.  I now have a set that my own grandchildren will be envious of!


Are you ready to buy the best and last set of measuring cups that you will ever need?  Get it NOW on Amazon for only $26.67 and KitchenMade will include a Lifetime Guarantee & FREE Recipe eBook packed with 25 delicious recipes so you can start using your Measuring Cups immediately!  These measuring cups would make a great gift, too - wedding, birthday, holiday, house warming, etc.






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my daughter loves to bake she would love these. Girlfriend, great review I feel like I want to run out and go buy these, but you confuse me. Your picture says give-away your title says review???? Anyway, great job and thanks so much for sharing. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need a set of these. I always buy cheap plastic ones and the size wears off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really nice. I like their design and shape, very practical.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive