Bernice Three Column

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - The Happy Song et al. - August 25, 2014

 The Monday's Music Moves Me Hop is a fun musical adventure.  Every Monday we get together and share music.  This week's theme for the music hop is "Songs that make you happy and why"

Today I am the Spotlight Dancer!


 It's easy to play along and join our hop.

Get your favorite tunes from YouTube or any other place you can share the music on your blog.
Grab the button below:


Sign the Linky



Follow US
Leave a Rockin’ comment! 
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin’ Bloggers and bring some back with you to join us!

Xmas Dolly is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors are Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of  Curious as a CAThy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know and Honorary co-conductor this month is Becca from Every Day Life.


Music that has a piano at its core has always improved my day especially since I am quite tired this weekend with a bad cold.  I love to listen to Frank Mills play the piano, and his music brightens my days.

The Happy Song
Frank Mills

I would have liked to have shared more music, but right now, I am quite tired.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


10 comments:

  1. Congrats for being in the spot light and posting a happy song.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/08/mm-happy-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotlight Dancer, Congratulations!! Such a sweet happy song and I love the piano anyway. I listen while surfacing facebook for a bit. I understand about being too tired to share more, so don't worry about it. The Happy Song was a delicious treat. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boogie Ooogie Ooogie SPOTLIGHT'S ON YOU! Congrats Girlfriend! What a neat song. I love this. It does make you kind of bouncy and happy! Too cute. Totally agree with you, and it sort of makes me feel like a ballerina! NOW THAT IS FUNNY! Bwahahahahahaha Feel better soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on this weeks Spotlight Dancer I don't blame you for being tired a week under the spotlight is exhausting ;-)

    Nice choice this week too

    Have a tiredtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, my friend for being this week's Spotlight Dancer! The tinkle of ebony & ivory is happy sound and this song really makes me feel all bubbly inside. Let's just keep smiling all day, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always been partial to piano music, and I can certainly see why you love listening to Frank's music! I love it! Thanks for the happy song - and congrats on your Spotlight Dance! Feel better soon - hope that cold departs very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful song it definitely made me smile. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on spotlight!
    Frank Mills on tickling the ivories definitely makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo congrats to you being spotlighted! Rock on girl!
    Love your happy song!

    Aloha all week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive