Bernice Three Column

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - Let's Have Some Fun: Bambi Meets Godzilla - August 11, 2014

We just watched the new Godzilla movie.  It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't the best either.  My son-in-law (he's such a great guy) sent these along to give us a laugh.  It's a series of shorts about the times that Bambi met Godzilla.  

The first of the series comes to us from all the way back from 1969.  It was written, directed, and everything by Marv Newland.  In it we find Bambi is contentedly nibbling the grass, seemingly unaware of his impending encounter with Godzilla.


The last three parts were made by a different animator much later.  There were inspired by the original black and white animated short, here is an updated version of this classic confrontation! This was made for Prestonwood Student Minitry's Freedom 2006 event "Collision".

Part 1 of 4

Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4 (so far)






XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog, and Becca of Everyday LIfe






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. LOL...that first one cracked me up the most! It nearly knocked me out on the floor when I saw the Bambi & Godzilla's encounter. Good stuff! Thanks for the early a.m. laughs. I truly needed this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! loved them thanks for the giggle and welcome back ;-)

    Have a bambitastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know! You just don't mess with Bambi in my book. When that foot sqwashed Bambi I was sort of depressed I think. Awwww kinda! But when BAMBI GOT GODZILLA YAYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR BAMBI I liked that one!!! bwahahaha good show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bambi and Godzilla? I wasn't expecting that for Monday's Music but what fun! Thank your son-in-law for all of us. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, I loved those back in the day. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ok those gave me the giggles especially the first one. thank you for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here you make me laugh :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive