Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 22, 2014

TheFlagShirt.com - Unapologetically American Clothing For Labor Day - Review

I received a shirt from TheFlagShirt.com in exchange for an honest review.  All thoughts are my own.


Unapologetically, I am an American, and I will shout it from the highest heights. I love the principals this country was founded upon, and the many peoples that make up our American nation.  I once asked my grandmother what her nationalities were, and she simply stated, "I am an American!"  I have come to find out that my ancestry came from many different nations, but I was born and bred an American, love my country, and love to show off my patriotism.


Here's how I will be showing off my patriotism at our annual family Labor Day picnic - with a beautiful new shirt from TheFlagShirt.com.  At TheFlagShirt.com, I found a bounteous assortment of patriotic clothing and accessories for ladies, men, and children.  Here my husband found this American True Red Flowers shirt for me.  This shirt truly fits my style.  Along with the roses are images of the Declaration of Independence and the America Flag.  The little sparkles on the front, will just glitter up in the sunlight.


Are you an unapologetically American as well, and would love to show off your Patriotism?  Labor Day is just around the corner, and that would be a great day to show off your American Spirit by wearing some apparel that will celebrate the day. 

Labor Day Special

To get your Labor Day Celebration off to a great start by offering fine US Flag Shirts and Patriotic American apparel, TheFlagShirt.com is offering up to 50% off their most popular styles during their Labor Day Sale.

TheFlagShirt.com is truly a business dedicated to the American Spirit and honoring and sharing patriotism regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


5 comments:

  1. These are cute and I love the red one. I will have to check the site out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really changed up the look of patriotic shirts! The one with the roses is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the red shirt with flowers on it. I checked theflagshirt.com site out and boy do they have a lot of wonderful shirts and the prices are not too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally unapologetic about being an American! I love the Flagstore's shirts! I first found them in a local Kohl's and bought DH several of their polo style flag shirts! They are nice looking and we both love them. Sometimes, I will wear one of DH's flag shirts! Maybe I should buy my own, but it's a lot of fun just to wear his and he always says, "What else of mine do you want to take over?" lol Nice review. Perfect timing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I'm now following The Flagshirt Company on Facebook & Twitter. Thanks for sharing their links! ;)

      Delete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive