Bernice Three Column

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E, & Apple Extracts - Review


Disclosure: Ageless Derma sent me the Camoufleur Concealer at no charge in exchange for my honest review.  No other compensation was received.


I just became a grandmother a few months ago.  You would think that my days of teenage blemishes would be behind me - NOT!  I still get some of those horrible pimples every month.  Just my foundation alone is not enough to hide these blemishes and a few other signs of aging that I have.


In order to combat these little flaws, Ageless Derma kindly sent me their Camoufleur Concealer to try out.  I can tell you, this concealer works perfectly.  What blemishes I get every month now are invisible.  The Camoufleur Concealer covers them perfectly.


This little wonder also hides the signs of aging.  Ever since my illness leading up to my hysterectomy, I have had these dark circles under my eyes.  Just a little dab of the Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer gently rubbed around, and those black circles just disappear.  I look years younger.


I use the Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer in conjunction with the Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Foundation (see my review).  Where you put the Camoufleur Concealer under the pressed mineral foundation, it stays there.  The Camoufleur Concealer is very long lasting.  It will last all day!  I even got caught out in the rain the other week, and it still was there.  I just love this!


Ageless Derma line of mineral makeup includes the dynamic Camoufleur Concealer that is ideal for covering up imperfections of the skin such as scars or brown spots or port wine stains that distract from the skin’s beauty. This versatile mineral make up concealer provides a natural look that is long lasting and will also cover those dark circles beneath the eyes, so it is an anti aging makeup that will conceal those visible signs of aging.

The Agelss Derma Camofleur Concealer is
  • PARABEN FREE
  • 100 % Pure Minerals
  • Great For Sensitive Skin
  • Broad Spectrum Sun Protection
  • Never tested on Animals
  • Potent Antioxidants to prevent wrinkles
  • Made in USA
The key ingredients are Apple Extract, Horseradish, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Butylene Glycol.


I really do love the Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer.  It really has made quite a big difference in my skin's appearance.  BUY Camoufleur Concealer directly at Ageless Derma. 



The Ageless Derma product line was recently featured at the Emmy Awards held in Los Angeles.  There are many celebrities that love Ageless Derma.  See images of many celebrities proudly wearing their make up at Ageless Derma on Facebook

Follow Ageless Derma





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Now tell me does this make up cover up any wrinkles more especially dark circles. That's what I'd like to have. This is a great Post ... luvin' your pics too! Very informative... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how heavy is the make up i love make up but wer only minuium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer is not that heavy. I use it quite sparingly as I don't like the feel of a lot of makeup. I can't take wearing mascara as that is too heavy for me also.

      Delete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive