Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FireKing E-lock Steel Key Cabinet #ShopletReview

Shoplet.com kindly sent me the FireKing E-lock Steel Key Cabinet for free in exchange for an honest review.


My husband is a home improvement contractor.  Over the years he has built up quite a clientele.  Many of these homeowners and landlords trust him enough to give him the keys to their gates and their homes.  Let me tell you, he has a lot of keys.


I have always thought of his keys as a bunch of mess, but he knows whose are on which one, and which one goes to which gate and door.  I have always wanted a little more organization for his keys.  Now we have!


Look how organized his keys are!  Isn't it much more neater?  With thanks to Shoplet, the most ideal online store for office supplies, I have stored all of his keys in the Hercules E-Lock Steel Key Cabinet from FireKing.  With this heavy duty locking key cabinet, all of his clients' keys are well protected. 


The FireKing E-lock Steel Key Cabinet is a very sturdy key cabinet that is made of welded heavy gauge steel.  The door handle features an easy-open lock. Electronic locks provide up to eight number keypad codes for enhanced security. Three wrong entries result in an alarm and automatic lockout. The key cabinet offers two manual override keys for emergency opening. Handsome two-tone design also features a low-battery indicator and rich scratch-resistant, silver vein powder-coat enamel finish. The FireKing electronic key cabinet includes four AA batteries for operation. 


It was really easy to set up.  Everything is included that you need:

30 Numbered White Key Tags - One for each key which can be written on for identification.  The chrome plated steel hooks keep the keys securely on.  It is supposed to be just one key per hook, but my husband wanted some with two keys attached to one tag.  Worked fine this way as well.

A Key Control Chart - You can see it above under all the stuff.  Just a place to write which number of key goes to what.

Six Yellow Key Loaned Tags - These are to show to whom the key was loaned out to.



If keys need to returned by someone who does not have the combination.  All that needs to be done is to remove tab at the top, and just drop the key in.  It falls right to the bottom of the cabinet.  Really simple!


To set the combination is really easy as well.  I chose an eight number combination with one of the letters.  Not a problem if you forget it - or, if by chance, the batteries die on you.  Just use the included key to override the electronic lock.


My husband has mounted this in his office up in the garage with the included screws and anchors.  It looks really nice up there.  If you don't want to wall mount it, it does site well on its own.


If you are in need of storing keys that need to be protected against theft, then the FireKing E-lock Steel key Cabinet is for you.  Buy It at Shoplet.com and get it for a great deal!


Did you know that at Shoplet.com they have everything you need for your business or home office - great prices on pencils and paper - office stationary - promotional items - even medical supplies!

Shoplet Customer Service: 1.800.757.3015





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free in the hopes that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

6 comments:

  1. Back when I had a vibrant bookkeeping service I sure could have used this! I had the keys to about 20 different offices! Now that I am semi retired and do not have any keys anymore (thankfully!) I no longer need this. This is definitely a must have for anyone who holds the keys to other peoples property or offices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally just looking at some locking key cabinets the other day. It seems my sitter keeps losing her key and I don't want to have them all over the place. I definitely need to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have keys all over the place and are always loosing them especially the shed key, could do with this then the kids might return them each time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have nearly enough keys to make use of this at home, but we NEED one of these at my office. Keys are constantly going missing! This would really help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you realize that my hubby said are you kidding me? I won't find a think! bwahahaha Some how that comment just doesn't surprise me. Dave has landed a new job and starts tomorrow so I better go enter more on the work books you have ooooo I have to check your post to see if they're steel toes. He needs those and they are so expensive. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive