Bernice Three Column

Monday, September 8, 2014

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers: From a Mother to a Grandmother Recommended - We Are a Two Generation Huggies Family

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies and Target. I received samples for this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


If you don't already know, I am a mother of six children.  These six kids of mine are no longer 'children' per se, but they will always be my little ones.  My mothering experience began in the 80's, and my first to the sixth, they were all babies that were snuggled with Huggies.

Over the years, we tried many different brands, but Huggies disposable diapers were our favorites that we bought again and again.  From the first moment I found out that my oldest daughter was to be a mother, I recommended to her Huggies!  It is the only disposable diaper that she will buy for her little baby.  I guess we can be considered at a two generation Huggies family.


I was with my daughter and my little granddaughter from the beginning of June to the end of July this year.  My daughter and I diapered her exclusively in Huggies Little Snugglers.  When she needed to buy more diapers, Target was our shopping destination.


Going shopping with my daughter to pick up Huggies Little Snugglers was a fun experience.  The Huggies Little Snugglers were easy to find in the diaper isle, and there was a huge display at the end of an isle as well.  In July, my little granddaughter was still a size 2, so we grabbed a box (now she has grown to a size 3).  After we checked out, the baby was still asleep in the cart, so my daughter and I headed into the Starbuck's at Target and enjoyed a latte.  We enjoyed our afternoon together.


Huggies have always been a great disposable diaper, but it has been a while since I have diapered a baby with Huggies.  Since then, Huggies have made some wonderful improvements to their brand.  Huggies knows your newborn’s skin is sensitive and it can be difficult to find the right balance that will protect their delicate skin. The Huggies Little Snugglers diapers feature a new GentleAbsorb Liner for a cushiony layer of protection while drawing the mess away from your baby’s skin. 


Huggies Little Snuggers New GentleAbsorb Liner provides a cushiony layer of protection with hundreds of tiny absorbent pillows to help draw mess away from your baby’s delicate newborn skin.  It does work!  Even though there is a tube of diaper rash cream on the changing table, my daughter has never had a need for it as the GentleAbsorb Liner keeps her baby dry.  Huggies always kept my babies dry, but the GentleAbsorb Liner keeps my granddaughter even drier, and it is so soft on her skin.

I was not with my little granddaughter when she was still in newborn diapers, but my daughter did tell me about the cut-out feature.  What a great improvement Huggies incorporated into Little Snugglers!  In the preemie and newborn sizes, there is a cut out in the front top of the diaper to be gentle near the baby's belly button.   One thing I never did like was that a newborn's drying umbilical would get irritated by the diaper.  Huggies totally took care of the situation by making a cut-out.

My daughter is always stocked with Huggies Little Snugglers and Huggies Natural Care Wipes

Here's what you can expect when you get Huggies Little Snuggers for your baby:
  • Cottony-soft inside and out to help keep new baby comfy
  • Wetness indicator lets you know when it’s time to change
  • Umbilical cord cut-out to help protect sensitive belly buttons
  • Flexible, pocketed back waistband to help keep in mess
  • Unique stretchy SnugFit* Waistband provides a gentle, secure fit
  • Cute Winnie-the-Pooh and friends pattern

The Baby Registry at Target.com


Click to Enlarge

Here is just a part of my daughter's Target baby registry.  It is well past the birth of her child, but it was still there.  As you can see, all the packages of Huggies Little Snugglers and Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes gotten for her.  I made quite a few purchases for her on her registry.  It was easy to buy as most of the items she wanted were available online.  Since I live in California and she in New Jersey, it was so easy just to buy online and have them sent directly to her before her baby shower.   If I spent over $50 (which I did), I got Free Shipping!


 Huggies Register Your Wish Sweepstakes

Create a baby registry at Target, then Register Your Wish at Huggies!  By creating a Target baby registry which includes Huggies Little Snugglers and Natural Care Wipes, then uploading the link on the Huggies Register Your Wish website you can be entered to win a years supply of free diapers!


Your hug is the first thing that baby feels.  As your baby is gazing up into your eyes, be sure to keep your baby dry and comfortable by using the NEW! Huggies Little Snugglers.  Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are in grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide.  They are available in five sizes from Preemie (up to 6 lbs) through Size 3 (16-28 lbs).  The suggested retail price for a Jumbo Pack is $11.99 and $22.99 for a Big Pack.  I found the Super Packs at Target for only $24.99.


 



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


3 comments:

  1. I think you like the Huggies brand! I have no children so have little to no experience with diapers one way or another but after hearing your glowing recommendation-I will definitely find out if my niece is using them for her little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow so fast don't they, my two soon went through all the sizes. Brilliant post and what a giveaway too 'a years supply of free diapers!' - one lucky mum or mum to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story! They do grow up so quick. We always used Huggies as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive