Bernice Three Column

Sunday, September 14, 2014

#Sponsored #MC Treat Yourself To mike's hard pink lemonade While Also Supporting Breast Cancer Research #MyMikesMoment

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for mike’s hard lemonade. I received a Circle K gift card to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


On the weekends, my husband and I love to treat ourselves with our meals.  Usually we have a glass of wine with a special dinner.  We had a big chili party this weekend as my family was coming by.  Wine just doesn't go along with chili, hot dogs and hamburgers for us, and soda was for the kids.  We actually had a very different adult beverage with our meal - mike's hard pink lemonade!

What's so special about mike's hard pink lemonade?  Well, it's a lemonade that has been brewed something like a beer - but it's not beer.  It has its own unique flavor.  Mike's takes the whole lemon, the juice and the zest, to make this absolutely fabulous adult beverage that is very refreshing.  It has its crisp notes of citrus that just finishes off nice and tart.  Mm...We all loved it with our chili.

Raise Awareness for Breast Cancer & DRINK PINK

Drinking Pink with mike's hard pink lemonade also offers another benefit - besides just good taste and refreshment.  By buying mike's hard lemonade, you are also contributing to breast cancer research.  Mike's has been releasing their version of hard pink lemonade since 2009 all the while sales from this adult beverage has been going to breast cancer research.  So far, the company has contributed over $1 million for research into breast cancer.

This makes me feel good about drinking mike's hard lemonade.  I once had an old friend who had breast cancer.  She was 87 years old when she was diagnosed with it.  I took her down the hill to Palm Springs for each and everyone of her doctor's visits from before surgery to surgery to all of her radiation appointments.  With the help of the money donated by mike's in the sale of their hard pink lemonade, I do so hope that a cure will be found. 

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and if you want to support breast cancer research while enjoying one of the best tasting adult beverages around, then you better hurry and go out and buy some mike's hard pink lemonade!  It is only available in limited quantities and will only be around until supplies run out - probably sometime in October.  People seem to buy this up when this flavor comes out on the shelves.


Where is the best and easiest place to find mike's hard pink lemonade?  I found it at Circle K.  We always stop at Circle K for gas.  It's just was so easy to walk on in and pick up a six pack of mike's hard lemonade.  I know there are some more six packs available - tomorrow I will be heading down for another six pack of mike's hard pink lemonade.

We moms are always treating the kids with their favorite things to eat and/or taking them places like to soccer practice, music lessons, to see a movie, etc.  It's time to think of yourself a little bit.  Why not stop off on the way home from soccer practice or a movie at Circle K and pick up some mike's hard pink lemonade to enjoy a #mymikesmoment for yourself?  Mom, when you DRINK PINK you are not only going to have great moment to savor for yourself, but you'll also be supporting a greater cause by helping to raise awareness for breast cancer.


Mike's Hard Lemonade, Co. is currently celebrating their 15th anniversary!  They are best recognized for their mike's hard lemonade.   For more information on all the hard lemonades Mike's Hard Lemonade, Co. has to offer visit them at their website: www.mikeshard.com

Follow Mike's Hard Lemonade, Co.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




6 comments:

  1. This may have too much sugar, carb content for me (diabetic)-but I really like that they donate to Breast Cancer research so I will buy at least one bottle if I can find it around here and see. If anything I will give it to some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I love Mikes Hard Lemonade. I haven't tried the pink lemonade so that will be on my list to buy this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing will give it a try.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Mike's in the grocery stores regularly here. I haven't seen the pink yet, but I"ll most definitely look now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not that much into drinking but it is pretty cool they are doing the Breast Cancer awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the lookout for this one. Great idea by Mike's.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive