Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Good Morning! - September 10, 2014


For the past few mornings I have been getting up early.  We have been having some nice and cool weather for the beginning of September in the morning and into the late evenings.  Usually it's just hot - even the breezes are hot.  We are hoping this weather pattern continues.

Since we were awake early, we got some lovely morning pictures.  The first is from Monday morning, and the others are from this morning.






Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please, do not link it here. Link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for September 9-15, 2014




Thanks for stopping by.  My wishes for a most wonderful day!




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



20 comments:

  1. Hello Danielle, hope your doing well. Been a while since I stopped by for #WW, good to be here, thanks for sharing my banner :) make me smile!!! I love your photos, I keep waiting for some good clouds in the evening to get a sunset picture. Clouds are intriguing to me.

    Have a great day!! Happy Fall!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I mentioned in my WW that sunrise is too early for me to get to the beach. I'm glad you didn't sleep in and miss those stunning sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually overlooking the valley I take some very spectacular sunset shots. It's not often I can get a nice shot of the moon there. I love taking sunset pictures, too.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skies and that lovely blue in the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've moved to Perth the other side of the country and I do miss the sunrise over the water. I try and capture the sunset over the ocean when I can and really must make an effort to find a great spot to catch the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cloud photos! Shapes' an art in itself. This one is pretty awesome! #ww

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful morning. to soon shall turn cold.
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in the Southern California desert, we are hoping that it will turn colder sooner than it has been in recent years. It has been staying warm all the way to December. It doesn't feel like Thanksgiving and Christmas when it is so warm.

      Delete
  8. GREAT shots! :)

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2014/09/wordlesswednesday-i-finally-ran-5k.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are breath taking, and to think you can see that every night! That's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing girlfriend!!! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cool cloud formations, evening sky, and mountain range shots! #WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting clouds... Great timing for the shots.
    Have an awesome rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures! Especially the one of the moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous of your view. I was in San Jose this summer. I brought the hot weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shots - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures - I love the sky, it's so...endless and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive