Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let Your Kids Learn How To #PanForGold with Dr. Cool's Gold Panning Kit - Review



Here is a kit that will excite your children, Learn How To Pan For Gold!  It really has put the gold bug in my kids interest.  Since we live in California, we know that there is gold around.  We have always wanted to learn how to pan for it when we take some adventures into the foothills of the mountains near us.  How do we know we have gold around?  The small old gold mines around us are a local legends.



Now we have the Learn How to Pan For Gold Kit from Discover With Dr. Cool, we are ready to have gold fever strike us.  This kit contains everything we need to learn how to pan for gold just like a real prospector with this hands-on science kit.


* Kit includes 10” prospectors pan, tools, storage vial, practice and advanced miner bags of paydirt, plus large fool’s gold nugget

* Perfect gift for any kid aged 6-12 that is interested in gold, prospecting, science, or geology


* Full Color Info and Activity guides written by teachers are filled with cool science facts about gold

* Winner of Dr. Toy Best Picks for New Products Award

* Kids award winning pan for gold science toy


With this kit you’ll be yelling “Eureka” in no time! Once you learn all of the secrets to gold panning, you can hunt for real gold in a stream near you! This kit makes a great gift for the rock hound or treasure hunter in your family.


Purchase the Learn How To Pan For Gold Science Kit directly at Discover with Dr. Cool.  On sale for only $7.50, this makes a very affordable gift for any little treasure hunter.


There are so many fun award winning science kits available at Discover with Dr. Cool that are so affordable.
Follow Dr. Cool



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

26 comments:

  1. How fun is that? My boys would LOVE something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun game to play.. i would want some REAL gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cool! I remember panning for "gold" once on a field trip in elementary school and got some pyrite :)

    Cheers!
    JoAnna
    foreverinparadise.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I love the concept of panning for gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be SO fun! How exciting to think there might be gold right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like fun! I'd love to do it in real life and find real gold. How exciting would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Panning for gold is so much fun, even if all you get is fools gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wold be so awesome for anyone.
    There are no rivers closed to where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool kit. My kids would have fun searching for gold even if they didn't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter would like that. Moreover, I think I'd be interested to play with it too! I imagine finding gold from sands and stones. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, this is just super cool - I know I am no kid, but I still want to try that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun gift! We got to pan for gold on a field trip to Sacramento and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THIS! Half my kids are always digging in the yard for gold!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son would love this. I'll have to keep this gift idea in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wanted to pan for gold. I might just get this kit for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this would be a great game to match up with an at home chemistry and lesson. Kids can learn about gold as a mineral and where it belongs in the periodic table along with some of the California gold rush history. They learn and have fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I might have to get this kit. I like finding things and this is up my alley. Thanks for reviewing and giving me something to buy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Panning for gold sounds awesome! I'm sure many kids would love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cool kit. This would have been something fun to do when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My son would love this. He's currently trying to grow crystals in a tank!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're big on science in my house. This kit looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very informative, and looks like tons of fun for my grandsons and yes, my son-in-law too. He gets right on the floor with them boys and they have at it! He's a good dad that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a neat 'toy'!! I feel likes its so much more then a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a cute activity. It would be a great toy to pair with a history lesson or learning opportunity. My son would really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've seen similar kits - worried about the mess (my girls will create a mess out of nothing!) but we might have to try it

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive