Bernice Three Column

Friday, October 10, 2014

Prepare Great Looking Vegetables With the Cozia 2 in 1 Vegetable Peeler / Julienne Peeler - Review


I received the Cozia 2 in 1 Vegetable Peeler / Julienne Peller for an honest review.  All opinions are my own.  No other form of compensation was received.


What is one kitchen gadget that is so nice to have?  A vegetable peeler.  When we were first married, I lived without one for a little while.  I had to use a paring knife to peel my potatoes, but a paring knife is not something you want to peel a carrot with.  It really doesn't work.  

Well, those years are long behind us now, and we have had quite a few vegetable peelers that have come and gone.  My most recent vegetable peeler has a dual purpose.  While it can peel to perfection, it can also julienne my vegetables!


This is the 2 in 1 vegetable peeler and julienne peller from Cozia.  It is really nice to have.  Not only does is do a great job at peeling potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, etc., it can julienne to make nice little sticks our of my veggies, and julienne potatoes for hash browns.


What Cozia did to a regular ol' veggie peeler was to add versatility.  This little and affordable kitchen gadget is a must-have for every kitchen.  It will improve your culinary skills so that you will be able to create julienned vegetable dishes that look and taste great.  The julienne peller  cuts evenly for a perfect eye-catching dish or for a wonderful looking garnish as well. 


This this might be hard to clean?  Think again - it's super easy to keep clean.  If there is any bits of vegetable that may get stuck in the blades, just use the included brush to clean it out, then just pop it into the dishwasher.  Since this is built completely from heat treated stainless steel with special razor sharp blades, the Cozia peeler/peller is guaranteed not to rust or loose its sharpness over time.  


This is the best handheld julienne cutter that you can buy.  Believe me, this makes beautiful julienne vegetables!  

Not only does it peel and julienne, the little side accessories, you can de-eye a potato or create beautiful garnishes to beatify your dishes.  Also, shred cabbage for Cole slaw, or make super thin potato chips.

The only downside to this gadget is that you can't julienne the veggies all the way.  You do have to stop at some point, and you are left with the middle which can be chopped for another dish.


If you are in need of a new vegetable peeler, forget buying an old-fashioned one.  Purchase the Cozia 2 in 1 Vegetable Peeler / Julienne Peller at Amazon for only $7.99.  For that price, when you buy one for yourself, you might as well buy several for gifts!  Total satisfaction with your purchase or you will get your money back or your peeler replaced - guaranteed!


Learn more about the vegetable peeler / julienne peller at Cozia.  As a bonus, sign up for their mailing list and receive a bonus recipe book filled with over 70 delicious and appetizing healthy recipes that you can prepare in just a few minutes.  Be sure to follow Cozia on Facebook.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. My kids love veggies! This would be perfect for afterschool snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do need a new peeler! This one sounds like a good one and the price is right! I might have to get two since my Mom is the veggie eater-every single day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this! I see all these people making pasta out of things like carrots and zucchini and I would love to give that a try. I could stand to cut out some carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am madly in love with my old-fashioned swiveling stainless peeler. I've never tried one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be great to have around for folks that entertain. Much easier then using knives. - Pat. @ Here And There

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of these too. I never thought about using it to make hashbrowns. Very smart!
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool tool. I think it would inspire us to eat more veggies. Plus, it is so nice that it is easy to clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome way to make the dinners fun. I really have to get one of these. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love veggies. Ive been using the same peeler for 10 years!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive