Bernice Three Column

Friday, October 17, 2014

#TravelWise 5 Piece Weekender Plus Packing Cube Set - Review



When you pack to go on a trip, do you ever wish that you could be more organized?  When we packed up and headed cross country to stay with our daughter for a while to help her with her new baby, how I wished I could be more organized in my packing.  I wished I could have a special place just for my best outfit, place for my lingerie, for my socks, etc.

I recently received to review from TravelWise their 5 Piece Weekender Plus Packing Cube Set.  Oh, how I wish I had this when we traveled from California to Jersey!


It may not look like much when you get it.  There are five quite deep packing cubes to separate your travel needs all in this one.


I packed up today and am hinting to the hubby to spend the weekend up in the mountains.  Everything I need for the weekend, and more for just in case, are in these five packing cubes.  With everything in the packing cubes, I can just slip them all in a suitcase or a duffel bag.  It's like having individual drawers in my suitcase.


I am very impressed with the construction of these packing cubes.  The zippers are smooth to open and shut with two-way openers with pullers attached to open the cube fully and easily.  All the inside seams are covered so that the material never frays and gets little strands on your clothing.

There is an open mesh panel that allows breathability and visibility so there is no more digging through luggage to find that elusive sock. Suitcase security checks are less daunting since screeners can easily view contents through the mesh insert without causing suitcase havoc.

For extended trips that include a different city/hotel every few days, TravelWise packing cubes let you "unpack without unpacking". Simply take out the cubes as needed , then pop them back in your suitcase when leaving.  The TravelWise cubes make a great gift for the frequent flyer, casual traveler, biker and backpacker who needs to utilize interior space to the max.

Dimensions:
Small Size (1 pcs) 11.5" x 6.75" x 3.75"
Medium Size (2 pcs) 13.75" x 9.75" x 3.75"
Large Size (2 pcs) 17.5" x 12.75" x 4"



There are five different colors to choose from.  I have the lovely purple which is more like a dark plum in color.  The other colors to choose from are teal, black, red, and silver.

I highly recommend this travel system for the next time you go packing on a weekend or an extended stay.  BUY IT TODAY at Amazon for the incredible low price of only $32.95.   100% Satisfaction guaranteed!


TravelWise Products, the newest division of top-rated, on-line retailer EatSmart Products is looking to make your travel easier by providing it's customers with gadgets and accessories that keep you organized and travel hassle free.  Our innovative, quality travel products are backed by a TravelWise 100% guarantee and exceptional customer service.

TravelWise can reached by phone (YES-they do answer the phone) at 201-465-4381 or email TravelWise at support@TravelWiseProducts.com.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. There's nothing worse than hauling through a large suitcase looking for socks and the like, how much simpler this would make everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we go on road trips, our packing is always last minute and chaotic. Everything basically gets thrown into the suitcase and there is lots of digging around to find what we need. It's just a big mess.

    These would be a lifesaver! We could use several sets. My brother received something similar for his high school graduation but it was not nearly as well-made nor as attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need these! When my family takes a trip I try to limit us to 2 bags my hubby and I share one and the kids share one.. It would be nice to keep everything organize :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom really needs these. She has been traveling rather frequently to see her great grand daughter--this would make her life a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea! These would be great for when two people are sharing a suitcase too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could really use these when we go visit my mom and stay in a hotel. I hate putting my clothes directly in the hotel drawers on extended trips! This would allow me to unpack still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mountains huh? Just the two of you? Oh my! TMI here girlfriend ~snicker-snicker~ Sitting next to your honey by the fire sounds like a grand time to me. Those cases looks like they don't really weigh much either. My daughter could use those when she takes her four kids on vacation. Gonna have to tell her about them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing and I love the green ones. I love when you can be organized while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using packing cubes when traveling. I have been using ones by Dot&Dot and it has made packing a breeze. We usually use all sizes when traveling - large for pants, jackets and sweatshirts; medium for shirts, skirts; small for our underwear.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive