Bernice Three Column

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Romance CD - Beautiful Romantic Holiday Favorites - Review


There are many different types of Christmas music, and there is a time and a place for each kind.  There is the get-up-and-go booming rock and roll, and then there is relaxing Christmas music for dining and just to snuggle up next to the fireplace with.  My husband and I love to listen to soft Christmas music to eat with or just to sit with a cup of hot cocoa in front of the Christmas Tree.

If you are a lover of soft soothing romantic jazzy music when you dine or just to unwind with after a long day, here is the perfect CD collection for you.


Christmas Romance is a collection of 15 romantic, holiday favorites featuring some of the best performances from Green Hill artists.   Most of these songs are jazzy and soothing.  Most are instrumental, but a few have singers.  It is a very nice mix of Christmas music.  Click here to listen to track samples.

The Christmas Song - Jack Jezzro, Denis Solee, Beegie Adair
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Lori Mechem
The Christmas Waltz - Beegie Adair & David Davidson
Missing You This Christmas - Jaimee Paul & Michael Omartian
White Christmas - Sam Levine
Winter Wonderland - Jack Jezzro, Denis Solee, Beegie Adair
Snowfall - Lori Mechem
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Sam Levine
Christmas Time Is Here - Beegie Adair & David Davidson
Tennessee Christmas - Jack Jezzro
Jingle Bells - Sam Levine
Seems Like Christmas In July - Lori Mechem
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Sam Levine
On Christmas - Jim Ferguson & Jack Jezzro
I'll Be Home For Christmas - Beegie Adair


This will be one of the CDs that we will be playing for our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  Just so nice to listen to and relax with.

Where can you get this CD?  Purchase the Christmas Romance CD at Family Christian online, or at a store near you.

At Family Christian, shopping is giving.  Family Christmas carrys products that help you grow your faith and share it with others. And that's not all we love doing! We love giving back—and this giving isn't possible without YOU. You see, every time you shop with Family Christian, the earnings are donated to Christian causes around the world. Behind every purchase is a smile from someone in need, thankful for your generous giving.






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooooooooo gimme gimme gimme... I've started cleaning my frontroom and I've already polished all the furniture today I need to do glass & then my picture window and put lights up. Can't put up any decorations until the lights go up. :) So exciting I love decorating. This is just what I need to pick up my spirits. I always listen to Christmas music or a Christmas movie while I'm doing it to get me in the spirit. I think it may be hard this year. Wish me luck! HUGS love the CD.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive