Bernice Three Column

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Excelerol - Memory, Focus, Concentration, and Alertness Supplement - Review



Do you ever find that your brain just won't work sometimes?  Try as you might, you just can't think of a something or a word escapes you?  At times in the late afternoon after writing for a while, I find that my mind just isn't as sharp as what it was in the morning.  Recently, I have tried a new supplement that is just to help my brain remain focused and alert, and will also improve my memory and concentration.


Excelerol is a supplement that is a pioneer in brain health.  Clinical studies show that the ingredients in this product are key to improving your memory, concentration, and alertness.  Powered by superior ingredients such as citicoline and phosphatidylserine. This is a  non-prescription brain-health formula that can help support your most valuable asset – your brain.


Using Excelerol will develope your superior cognitive potential.  My maintaining a proper diet, exercising regularly and supplementing with the high potency ingredients that you find in Excelerol, you may dramatically increase your chances of success.  Let's take a look at these ingredients:


In each of Excelerol's advanced 100% vegetarian liquid capsules allow for rapid absorption you will find the following ingredients: (Excelerol Ingredients Explained in full)

  • Vitamin B 12
  • Niacin (as Niacinamide)
  • Guarana Extract
  • Kola Nut Extract
  • DMAE or dimethylethanolamine
  • Acetyl L-Carnitine
  • Bacoppa Monnieri Extract
  • Peppermint Oil
  • Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract
  • Green Tea Extract
  • Gingko Biloba Extract
  • Rhodiola Extract
  • Phosphatidylserine
  • L-Tyrosine
  • White Tea Extract
  • Black Tea Extract
  • Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine
  • Citicoline
  • Huperzine Extract
  • Vinpocetine

The list of ingredients, and their unique combination and formulation, are backed by numerous clinical studies.  This product has been specifically formulated to support focus,memory, concentration, and alertness.


Excelerol is best when taken on an empty stomach and with plenty of water.  It can also be taken with food as well.  You may take 1 to 2 capsules with plenty of water up to 4 times a day, but never exceed 8 capsules in any 24 hour period.  My husband and I find that just one a day is all that we need.  There is around 75mg of naturally occurring botanical sources of caffeine in each capsule.


In each capsule of Excelerol, you will find powerful ingredients that will improve your mind's alertness everyday.  My family agrees that this does help!  As I stated, my husband uses this to keep himself going through a long day at work.  My son will take one to help him with a test at college (it does help him get a better grade), and my daughter took one just yesterday and it helped her get through a job interview.  I like to take one just to get my mind back on track in the afternoon.  


Would like to get your mind more alert, more focused, be able to concentrate, and have better memory?  Then Excelerol is for you!  Doctor Recommended and available without a precription.  Get it NOW on Amazon for only $99.20.  Purchase a monthly plan at Excelerol.com, and the cost goes down to only $39.90 a month.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. i think i nned a lot of this/thanks for sharing this,very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain health...? Oh yeah, I need tons of that. This is so involving I'm going to have to reread this one. Nice to know they're working on something that is worth the work if ya know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive