Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Stream Your Music Or Answer Your Phone Hands-Free - Holiday Gift Guide Review


I like listening to my music in the mornings while go through my email and when I work on my blog.  It's just so comforting to have something soothing playing while I work.   I do get up quite early, and since I don't like to bother anyone else who is still sleeping, I rely on headphones.  Recently, I did get some in ear headphones, but those really bother my ears.  I want comfort when I wear headphones.


Kinivo (kee-nee-vO), the creators of innovating products for the new era, sent me their BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones to review.  Now these are comfortable headphones.  Besides being softly padded, they are super light weight.  They curl up over the ears and go around the back of your head so there is no pressure on the skull.  I can even forget they are even on.


Now comfort is not the only reason to believe that these are great headphones.  The Kinivo BTH220 deliver superb sound quality via Bluetooth.  Listening to my morning music or online radio by pairing it up with my Kindle gives me crisp clear sound.  I love the ease of being able to get up and move around the house when I need and still listen to my music.  I can walk up to about 10 meters away from the paired device, and that basically covers my house.  These headphones do not fit tightly on your ears, but I like that.  I want to hear what is going on around me as well.


Besides streaming my music, the BTH220 also pairs with my phone.  It's easy to answer the phone, just click on the big button on the right ear.  When I answer the phone, the music is automatically muted.  I have only taken a few calls on the headphones and everyone has said that they can hear me very well.  The audio from the phone calls comes in just as clear as my music.


The right side of the headphones is the main control "center." Along with being able to answer the phone, the big button is used for pairing to devices.  The Kinivo BTH220 is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices such as:

- Apple devices: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Bluetooth enabled mac computers: Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- Bluetooth enabled Windows computers (Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista)
- Tablets: Windows, Apple, Android, Kindle Fire HD
- Smartphones: Android, BlackBerry, Windows, Samsung, Droids, HTC, etc.
- Sony Playstation 3 (Supports only chat audio)

Also from this side you can manage your music player directly with functions such as play, pause, next and previous, track and volume.  I like the volume function so that I can turn down those nasty commercials that are louder than the radio show I listen to.


What's in the Box?

- Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
- User Manual
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch

The only thing that I wish was better would be a longer charging cable.  The cable that it comes with is only about 18 inches, but I have plenty of others in the house that are longer that I use.


What a great gift the Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones would be for someone on you holiday shopping list.  Buy the BTH220 at Amazon for only $20.99.  Give a great present that will give someone and immersive listening experience!

Kinivo offers innovative consumer electronics products that help customers in their home, at work or when they are on the move. Our products are conceived & designed in USA and manufactured in state of the art factories overseas with strong emphasis on best manufacturing and quality assurance processes.  All Kinivo products are built around actual customer scenarios and offer exceptional quality at affordable prices. We support our products with a 1 year limited hardware warranty.





4 comments:

  1. Nice. These headphones look amazing. I bet they will make a great holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you like yours? I am getting these too, but I wanted them for my granddaughter... woo hoo! Very informative Post. Thanks so much for sharing. It took me so long to get this, but I finally did! YAY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughters would go nuts over these that's for sure. They look comfortable enough that's for sure. Thanks for sharing. Very informative Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the headphones look so comfortable. i am going to look into buying a pair.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive