Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Cream With Epidermal Growth Factor - Review



Now that I am a grandmother, and am middle aged, it is time for me to take a hard look at the shape of my skin.  It still looks halfway decent, but I want to keep my skin looking as young as I possibly can.  I think I have found the right beauty cream that will keep my skin looking youthful and healthful with Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Cream with Growth Factor.


This Divine Age Guardian Cream is a rich, nourishing cream infused with powerful anti-aging ingredients.  It rejuvenates the skin from inside out by stimulating cellular regeneration, microcirculation, and the production of youth proteins.  It is really important to me that a product works from the inside out, and not the other way around.  I truly believe that a product must first work on the dermis rather than just something that is spread over the epidermis.

Incorporating cutting edge science with naturally derived ingredients, Perfective Ceuticals uses century-old methods to help erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles thus correcting imperfections.  Inside Divine Age Guardian Cream you will fine time released hydrators, anti-oxidant and skin brightener that enhance the health and radiance of your skin, and leaving the skin feeling hydrated, lifted and toned.


Its proprietary complex of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4), Omega 3-6-9 and Ginseng Extract helps erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and correct imperfections by stimulating cellular regeneration, microcirculation and the production of youth proteins.

Other features of the Perfective Ceuticals Diving Age Guardian Cream:

  • Simulates Collagen and Elastin production
  • reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • Increases skin elasticity
  • Diminishes uneven skin tone
  • Tran-dermal technology to replenish moisture
  • Antioxident-rich protection against free radicals
The key ingredients that help your skin are:
  • Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF): Stimulates cell rejuvenation and the production of Collagen and Elastin.
  • Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4): Helps increase overall Collagen production by up to 117%.
  • Retinol: Helps preserve and protect skin against air pollutants and contaminants, increase skin elasticity, moisture content and suppleness, and reverse the signs of photo-aging.
  • Emu Oil: Has been used by Australian Aboriginals to heal and calm the skin against the harsh winds and burning sun of the outback. Helps protect skin against air pollutants and contaminants, increase skin elasticity, moisture content and suppleness, and reverse the signs of photo-aging.
  • Ginseng Extract: With stimulating, strengthening and skin protecting effect. Soften skin and increase its elasticity. Contains valuable vitamins and plant hormones.
  • Licorice Extract: An anti-pigmentation agent that inhibits the production of melanin and absorbs the UV rays.
It is very easy to use.  Just apply a small amount to the face and neck.  I apply it after I wash my face each night.  It can be used twice a day or as directed by your physician.  Never use on damaged skin, and avoid contact with your eyes.  If irritation does occur, rinse off and discontinue use.  I tend to have sensitive skin, and the Divine Age Guardian Cream gives me absolutely no problems.  It also should be combined with a sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection before sun exposure.

Also enclosed in an attractive shiny container.
I feel that my skin does feel much better since I have been using this.  I really don't have too many fine wrinkles that are noticeable yet, but I do want to get a head start on keeping my face as wrinkle free as possible.  As I said, I have felt no irritation from this product.  I am happy to have found a product that does work first on the dermis because beauty does start on the inside first.

If you would like to try the Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Creme, you can purchase it directly at Perfective Ceuticals or at Amazon.   This is a quality product and is priced accordingly at $96 plus shipping.


At Perfective Ceuticals you will find a quality line of beauty products ranging from anti-aging, as the Divine Age Guardian Cream, to Brightening and Moisturizing products.  Follow Perfective Ceuticals on Facebook.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product. I am getting up there too so I am doing more for my skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrinkle free? Wrinkle FREE? Did you say WRINKLE FREE??? Alright well, I need to try some of this before I get bombarded. I do have a few, but those need to go hide some place or just go away. A very informative Post my friend. Thanks for sharing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive