Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stand Back I'm Going To Try Science Fun & Silly Tshirt - Nacho Mama Tees - Review



Do you or someone in your family love to wear fun and comical t-shirts?  My family just gets such a kick out of sporting one a good clean funny one.  When I got the chance to do an honest review for a fun one that went with our family, I jumped for the chance.


This is an hilarious t-shirt that really gets to the heart of my family since my oldest daughter is certified chemistry teacher.  From NachoMamaTees.com, is the fun t-shirt with "Stand Back, I'm Going to Try Science" on the front with an assortment of chemistry items.


This shirt is a heathered maroon color (looks more like red) with the high quality screen printing in a distressed looking state.  It is a nice light poly/cotton blend shirt that feel soft to the touch.


Would you like this "Stand Back I'm Going To Try Science" tshirt or another hilariously silly shirt?  Just head on over to NachoMamaTees.com.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. My friend is a science teacher and would LOVE this shirt.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband wears them all the time. I'm going to have to look into this place. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year for Christmas I get shirts like that, mostly Duck Dynasty. I don't know why, I rarely wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love one of the "science" shirts-he is a major in Chemistry.Maybe for Christmas I will get him one-I'll check out their web-site.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive