Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Take Your Selfies With The Adjustable Monopod Stick - Cameras - iPhones - Smartphones - Review



I get such a kick out of taking selfies with my little camera, but I find that I am just too close in the picture.  Most of the time, I would like to get some background to my shots.  It's a little better when the hubby takes them with us together, since he has a farther reach, but it's still too close.  Now I can get those perfect selfies with plenty of background with the Selfie Monopod.


It's time to start taking incredible selfies!  When you have the urge to take photos with friends, families or alone and no one is around... the Selfie Handheld Monopod comes to the rescue!  From any angle, any condition, you can easily shoot your ideal photo with YOU in it! Everyone has a cell phone and everyone wants selfies. Teens and adults love them. This tool is lightweight, portable and easy to carry around town or when traveling to your favorite destinations.


This monopod is extendable from 11" to 36".  Adjust the length of the selfie stick to get the perfect shot. Use a short length for intimate shots and a longer length to cram in more people or background. The clamps are adjustable to fit the desired angle for each shoot. Shooting different angles for photos and videos has never been as much fun and easy! Adjustable ball head and thumb screw locks for multiple angle shooting with 180 degree position.


It's so easy to put your little point and shoot camera on the end.  Just screw it on, extend the stick to the length you wish and start taking great shots of yourself alone or with someone else.


It has a universal phone holder for multiple devices.  You can use the universal phone holder (clamp) for any device up to 3.25" in width. TIMER: *NOTE: You can use the self-timer on your phone to delay taking the photo while you get in position and pose. If your phone does not have this feature, you can download a free app via the Google Play or the Apple iTunes Store.



Even as a beginner selfie taker, you will have no problem getting the hang of using this monopod. The stick comes in handy for any occasion, and comes with an arm band for safety and security. It's so light and compact that it will easily fit into your purse or a backpack.  Ideal for a spontaneous selfies - at only 11" long when retracted, this stick stores conveniently into any small bag.

We all really like this and are having fun taking our own pictures, but I do wish that it came in a box so that it would be easy to wrap.


What a great gift this would make for that person on your list that is totally into selfies!  I got this in mind to give to my niece for Christmas - she is always taking selfies everywhere.  With the compact size, the selfie monopod would be a perfect stocking stuffer!  BUY IT TODAY at Amazon for only $19.99.  Buy two and get free shipping!  Your purchase is totally guaranteed, and you're protected by a no questions asked money back guarantee and exceptional customer service!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I think I'd like it especially so that the camera is not right in your face and is back further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I was just telling my husband LOL that I knew this was a matter of time before they came up with something like this. LOL People can be so vane sometimes. Personally I like the closer ones & how you have to cuddle up to get a good picture. hehehe HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive