Bernice Three Column

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Circa Zip Pro Folio from Levenger - A Useful Companion - 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Review


As part of the review blogger community, I have always needed something to keep me more organized with my reviews.  For so long I have used a notebook and a clip board to keep organized with the reviews that I needed to get done.  Oftentimes something would go missing, and I would have to look for the information all around.  My youngest son is a clean freak, and if he can't figure out where it goes, then it goes.  I needed one place to keep all of the papers and notes so that they didn't get lost.

My dream of the perfect organizer has come true.  As part of Royalegacy's 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, Levenger, the company that provides high-quality products designed for reading, thinking, and creative expression, sent me their Circa Zip Pro Folio Junior to review.


Here is my new blogging companion.  No more assorted notebooks, and the clip boards have been put away.  All company information and all of my notes are conveniently stored in the Circa Zip Pro Folio.  The cover is a rich and smooth full grain leather.  It is really soft and supple to the touch, and the saddle color is very beautiful.


To keep all of my information well guarded from being lost, it has a double zip closure.  I think the zipper is the most important factor of this folio.  I know that once it is shut, my notes, business cards, and my pen are staying inside.


The inside was cleverly designed.  On the left side there are five pockets devoted to business cards of which one could be used for an ID card as it is a clear window, and two just for 3 x 5 cards.  In addition, there are three more sleeves for loose papers - here this is where I keep those information papers that came with some products for review.   On the right, there is a pen look with an expandable feature that will accommodate larger barrel pens (it's sorta hidden by the notebook).  The notebook is Levenger's own Circa Notebook with a translucent cover.


The Circa Notebook is quite an ingenious notebook.  You can take the papers out, if you want, and then put them back in and is refillable.  To remove a sheet, gently pull it toward you, detaching it disc by disc.  To add a sheet, gently press the sheet around the discs.  The Circa Zip Pro Folio comes with a 1/2 black disc notebook with 60 sheets of 90-gsm paper.  It can accommodate up to 200 sheets and Circa disc notebook that have up to 1 1/2 inch discs.  There are so many ways that the Circa Notebooks can be personalized and accessorized to fit whatever need you may have.



The Levenger Circa Zip Pro Folio comes lovingly gift boxed and is bow ready!  It is an elegant shiny box that has an elastic band attached to keep it closed.  The name "Levenger" is stamped on the box is raised lettering so your gift recipient will know they have a quality gift that is about to be opened.


Once the box is opened, the rich smell of leather is the first thing one notices.  The Circa Zip Pro Folio is wrapped in a stitched felt liner.  This ensures that the full grain leather cover comes damage free.


Someone on your gift list will really appreciate a gift as fine as the Levenger Circa Zip Pro Folio for Christmas or a birthday gift.   The Circa Zip Pro Folio come in two sizes - Letter, 10 1/2W x 12 1/4H and Junior, 8 1/4W x 10 1/2H (which is the size that I received), and a choice of three colors: red, black, and saddle.   They are prices $129-$149 and you have the option of personalizing the folio as well.


Many of Levenger's products help you organize. Others inspire, or delight, or help you pursue a passion or enjoy quiet contemplation. Levenger's pledge is to always bring you thoughtfully designed and carefully constructed products, responsive to your needs and wishes, and respectful of the environment.  Find everything you need for reading, thinking, and to express your creativeness at Levenger.

Connect with Levenger


5 comments:

  1. I like the fact that it zips closed and keeps everything together.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for someone to get this for me, I have an electroinc planner but it is just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the mistake of keeping all my phone numbers on my cell-- dropped it in some water and lost all my contacts and virtual notes! This looks super useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice notebook. I would love to get one of these to help me with my appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cool. Dave really needs one of these for work to write down his hours, and it looks like it would be easier to find too. He's always losing things. Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive