Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Vegetarian B12 + Multivitamin Gummy Bears That Are Gelatin Free - Review



I am always looking for a better way to take vitamins.  I have to admit, I have a soft spot for gummy vitamins.  When I spotted these gummy bear vitamins from Nutrabear, I just had to try them.


Say goodbye to taking multiple pills and supplements. Nutrabear is nutritional gummy bear designed specifically with vegetarians in mind. Just 3 gummies is enough to fill your B12 RDA. It also has everything your multivitamin has - including Zinc and Vitamin D, commonly recommended supplements for health-conscious vegetarians.  Even though I am not a vegetarian, I can still appreciate the great taste and soft chew of these gummy vitamins.


The Nutrabear Gummy Vitamin Ingredients are made for a vegetarian.  They are gluten-free and gelatin free.  These ingredients consist of:

Vitamin B12 - Primary ingredient
B-Vitamins - B6, B5 (Panthothenic Acid,) B9 (Folic Acid)
Vitamin A - Helps promote healthy skin, eyesight and a strong immune system.
Vitamin D - Helps promote healthy bones and strong teeth.
Vitamin E - An antioxidant.
Vitamin C - Helps aid iron absorption.
Minerals - Zinc, Iodine.
See label for full ingredients list.
Note: this product is 100% vegetarian, but it is not 100% vegan.


Vegetarians are prone to a vitamin B12 deficiency.  Even mild B12 deficiencies can result in low energy and poor mental performance. Severe deficiencies can result in permanent damage.  The B12 in these vitamins is in a cyanocobalamin form and completely conforms to a vegetarian diet.

I am still loving these vitamins.  I especially like that they are super soft.  Not only will children enjoy them, but also senior citizens.  They do give me a burst of energy, especially in the afternoon when things start like they are dragging.

If you would like to have a great tasting soft chewy way of getting your B12 plus other vitamins, then the Nutrabear B12 + Multivitamins are for you!  Purchase at Amazon for only $14.99.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is fascinating! I'm vegan and I'm curious ... what ingredient makes this product vegetarian rather than vegan. Looks like a great alternative to standard supplements! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive