Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Canon From Best Buy Would Be the Greatest Gift For The Family This Year

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

We all love taking pictures in our home, and we all try out best to take the best we can.  I do love my Nikon D40, but when I look at all the perks to a new DSLR, I may just want to trade it in.


For instance, here is one of the best selling DSLRs, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i.  After reading about this camera, then looking at it firsthand at Best Buy, I am tempted to get it as a family gift for Christmas.  Not only is it a handsome looking camera, but it does feel good in your hand when you hold it.

This camera makes advanced photography easy and fun, and gives you exceptional image quality, along with a host of features to enhance your creative expression.

  • Capture Hollywood caliber full HD video
  • Continuous autofocus while taking HD video
  • Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images.
  • The 3" vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.

There is nothing like a DSLR camera.  Before I had one, there was a limitation to how many pictures I could take.  Now I take pictures upon pictures.  With the ability to take so many, I have been able to hone my picture taking skills.  I can keep only the best, and that has become many.  The features of the DSLR Canon EOS Rebel T5 are just incredible, and with all of it's great features, I really want one.  


Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy to learn more.  *This offer is valid from 12/7 to 12/20.



2 comments:

  1. I have a Sony hubby bought me for my birthday and if I even think of getting another camera he'd have my head, but this sure sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive