Bernice Three Column

Monday, December 29, 2014

Keep Your Skin Wrinkle Free With An Apple a Day the Ageless Derma Way - Review



Being a grandmother now for over half a year, I think I should have some grandma wrinkles, but I don't.  I'm sure happy about this, but a pesky wrinkle or two may just show up one of these days before I know it.  That's why I am using an anti-wrinkle cream right now to ward off those pesky wrinkles that come with age.


I want to keep my face as wrinkle free for as long as I possibly can, and using a good anti-wrinkle cream is the best way I can do this.  The only company that I trust with my skin is Ageless Derma.  They have this wonderful Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream that I have been using for several weeks now.  I love it!


Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles.  This is a revolutionary product that will protect and revitalize your skin from the signs of aging.


The reason why it is so effective at keeping wrinkles away is that Ageless Derma combined seven scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients into this one product.

Argireline: Reduces the depth of wrinkles in the face, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.

Maxtrixyl 3000: Improves skin tone and elasticity

PhytoCellTec: This uses the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, improves the longevity of human skin cells, protects skin from UV damage, and assists genes that repair DNA

Sodium Hyaluronate: Increases the skin's moisture holding ability

Syn Coll: Increases collagen synthesis

Violox Powder: Reduces muscle contraction as an injection-free version of Botox

CoenzymeQ 10: Helps the skin retain moisture and prevents damage to collagen and elastin production.

The Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves the firmness and elasticity of skin, removes crow's feet and re-energizes skin for a smoother, firmer, and younger look.  Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract.


It's truly amazing! After using this for only two weeks, the very fine laugh lines that I have next to my eyes are not as noticeable.  My skin does feel more elastic and smoother.  I really love this cream from Ageless Derma.


Ageless Derma uses an unique airless pump jar and tubes to keep the products fresh and potent.  Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream is formulated by doctors and biochemist in USA, has never tested on animals, and has no parabens or harsh chemical in its products.  It is virtually fragrance free, and does not bother my very sensitive sinuses.


Seen at the Daytime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, there are many celebrities that use Ageless Derma products including the Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream.


Would you like to join celebrities (and me!) and try Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream?  It's easy to purchase online at Ageless Derma.   If you purchase more than $75 at Ageless Derma, a FREE Gift of Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Cleansing Gel will automatically be added to your order.


Shop Ageless Derma for: Skin Care, Mineral Makeup, Hair Care, Moisturizer, Cleanser, Masks, Sunscreen, Rosacea



3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you found something that doesn't effect your sinuses that's for sure. I didn't know that. I've tried this product before, and I really liked it. Thank you for all this information though. I learned info I didn't know. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be interesting, the wrinkles on my face are starting to droop to my knees. I look like such an old hag.... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my wife would like this product. The fact that it increases collagen is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive