Bernice Three Column

Friday, December 26, 2014

#ShopletReviews - Get a New iPad or eReader for Christmas? Here's the Perfect Cover For It! - Solo Urban UNIVERSAL FIT Tablet Case - Review


Did you get a new tablet for Christmas?  If so, it's time to get a good cover for it to keep it safe.  Even though I didn't get a new tablet for Christmas, my Kindle sure did need a new cover.  For Christmas, I got a new Solo Urban Universal Fit Tablet Cover from Shoplet.


We already know that Shoplet is the greatest online store when it comes to office supplies, but they also carry a variety of Solo U.S Luggage items as well.  One item in particular is the Solo Urban Universal fit Tablet Cover.  This is really a great tablet cover that Shoplet offers and it is very affordable as well.


This universal tablet case is truly a great one!  It is a handsome looking case made of a cushioned polyester fabric.  The strap that goes around closes with a magnetic clasp, and it stays closed.  The orange stitching is a nice highlight.


The Universal Fit technology gives you the flexibility to use one case for countless brands and models of tablets.  On the inside, there are tension clips that are designed to securely hold and protect virtually all brand of tablets and eReaders.  The Urban Universal Fit Tablet Case will fit small tablest from 5.5 to 8.5 inches.


My Kindle fits snugly within the case.  The soft lining does not scratch the surface at all.


Another great feature of this case is that I can adjust to many different viewing angles.



The Solo Urban Universal Fit Tablet Case is really easy to use, and we really like it compared to that old box of a one that I did have on it.  There is just one thing that I don't like and that is you can only have the tablet adjust by the long angle.  You cannot stand the table and view on the short side.  There are some apps that you must have it in this direction, and I like reading on the bed in the upright position.

back
All-in-all this is a fine case.  If you were gifted with a new tablet or eReader, I recommend this one.  It's secure, cushiony, and affordable.  At only $19.20, it is a marvelous value that comes from Shoplet.com


Shoplet.com has everything you need for your business from Office Stationary to Promotional Products to keep your company in the public eye.  Shoplet even has discounted medical supplies to help your pocket book go further by offering wheel chairs, incontinence supplies, walkers, skin care products, and even everything you need to set up your own doctor's office!




2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I wish I had one. Although I don't have an IPad I wish Santa would've brought me that, but I didn't want to hurt Santa's feelings by asking for one. Anyway I got stuff that was really nice too. I'll do a Post on it one day. hehehe This is a really nice tablet case. Denim material. Very cool thanks for sharing. Oh left a reply for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy looking. I could use such a case.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive