Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Happy New Year & Desert Snow - December 31, 2014


The forecast for last night? SNOW!

We did get some snow last night.  It's a good thing we had the foresight to bundle up at 10pm to go out and play in it as it did not last too long.




Snow really makes the desert look beautiful! (it is usually quite drab)

The next morning is was mostly melted.




May you all have a happy and very blessed New Year.









Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



6 comments:

  1. So ironic that you should have snow and I do not. :)

    Happy New Year to You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mostly gone now. Wish we got a foot. We all love to go out and build a snowman.

      Delete
  2. LOL wow you got snow and we didn't ! Amazing... your turn! bwahahaha and anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS And I wish you and your family nothing, but the best. Happiness, Health and Prosperity I wish for you and yours. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Happy New Year to you and may 2015 be good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also live in the desert but don't think we got any snow... It was forecasted but I slept as I wasn't feeling well. Thanks for sharing on the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party!

    Wishing you a New Year filled with Joy, Peace, and Love!
    xx
    Lysa ~ Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
  5. We managed not to get the snow the weather report said, would have been nice. The last time it snowed was 6 years ago.

    Happy New Year!!!
    Karren~Host Oh My Heartsie Girls WW

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive