Bernice Three Column

Monday, January 5, 2015

Make Restaurant Style #Sushi At Home With SushiQuik - Review



Over Christmas, we did try to make some sushi for ourselves to go with our homemade Asian Ramen dish that one of my daughters made for us.  It was a complete disaster.  I just was not able to get the knack of it.  I wanted to try to make some sushi that we had at a great restaurant that my daughter and her husband had taken us to, but I just couldn't do it.


Now I can make that restaurant style sushi right at home with SushiQuik.  What an ingenious device!  Have you ever tried rolling a Sushi Roll? It isn’t the easiest thing in the world. Now with the SushiQuik starter kit, all your problems have been solved! You can now make a perfect sushi roll every time while also having fun in your own kitchen. Introducing the World’s #1 Sushi Kit!


The SushiQuik Making Kit comes complete with:

- A Training Frame to help you properly measure the rice.
- A non-stick paddle to help you spread the rice.
- Two end caps which can also be used as sauce soy holders to dip your sushi roll.
- The super cool SushiQuik Sushi Roll Cutter which will guide your knife and save your fingers!

See how easy it is to make your own sushi:


The Kit also includes a complete SushiQuik ebook with over 25 sushi recipes from the good old California Roll to the Chicken Roll! I know you will LOVE this Kit and have FUN using it with the whole family!


My eldest daughter and her husband just love sushi, and I was hoping to share some sushi that we were going to make when my daughter and her family came to visit.  It was not meant to be as they just couldn't make it to spend New Year's with us.  Yet, when they come on their very infrequent visits, I will be serving them their favorite dish at least once during their stay with SushiQuik and dazzle them with my 'skills'!


Are you a sushi lover?  Why not make your own restaurant quality sushi right at home and save some money.  Purchase the SushiQuik!

SushiQuik would love to become your #1 destination for all your sushi needs!   In addition to offering their sushi kit, SushiQuik will be working hard to expand their site over time, offering you the best and most affordable resources for you to enjoy making sushi rolls at home!


2 comments:

  1. Well whoa.... just like the restaurant, but this family does not eat raw fish and plus mama is allergic to ocean fish. Sorry we're going to take a pass on this one. I'm itching already thinking about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi, I have definitely got to get one of these. Thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive