Bernice Three Column

Thursday, January 22, 2015

#Review - Radiant Smooth & Supple Skin with Petunia Skincare



As we age, our skin gets looking older.  Finding better ways of keeping our skin looking its youngest is a quite a quest.  At Petunia Skincare, their goal is to provide superior products that work and show results through using only the best ingredients around the world and some even grown locally, of which many are organic. They believe aging can be prevented at any age and healthy skincare routine should adapted.  I was sent to review three of their products that give real honest results.


With Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum, you can say good-bye to your tired looking eyes.  Are your eyes puffy, have dark circles, or some little wrinkles?  The Revitalize Eye Serum will help solve these problems.

  • Tired Eyes – Revitalizes and awakens the appearance of feeling of tired eyes
  • Dark Circles, Swollen and Puffy Eyes – Reduces dark circles, puffiness and the feeling of swollen eyes
  • Wrinkles and Fine Lines – Plumps the delicate skin around the areas of the eyes and helps diminish and fill in wrinkles and fine lines
  • Best Moisturizer and Anti-Ager – Sea Kelp acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer. Hyaluronic Acid is world renowned for its capacity to retain moisture in the skin thus leaving the skin plumped and youthful
Since my hysterectomy, I have had puffy eye with black circles.  I have lost count on how many items I have tried to address this problem.  I have been using the Revitalize Eye Serum for a few weeks now, and I do believe I am seeing an improvement.  Because my puffy dark eyes have been with me for years, I know it is going to take a little time for them to start looking normal again.  I don't expect overnight miracles.



Hyaluronic Acid is being hailed as a Fountain of Youth.  Petunia Skincare's Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Neroli Water + Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid will help give your skin a more youthful appearance.  As we get older, out skin gets drier thus making our skin lose it elasticity, and that makes us look older.  Petunia Skincare's Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum, made with the highest quality vegan-free and cruelly-free hyaluronic acid, is the ultimate anti aging and anti wrinkle solution to give you that dewy, elastic, and youthful boost in your skin. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture and water into your skin to help you achieve plump, soft, and tight skin. Fine lines, crows feet and wrinkles are filled in.


  • Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid)
  • HA is able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers to improve and benefit the skin with its nutrients
  • HA is a major component of skin, where it benefits tissue repair and protection
  • HA forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin. The protective barrier on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance
Now here is a product that I know it is working.  My face feels so much more softer and suppler.  I wish my hands would feel this soft again.  




I do believe the Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum is working so well is because I have been using it in conjunction with Petunia Skincare's Derma Micro Needle Roller.  This derma roller is made of the highest quality of surgical steel - no nickel so no allergic reaction.  The derma roller has proven to stimulate collagen production, accelerate skin regeneration, build up pitted acne scars, reduce wrinkles, fade stretch marks, and cellulite! By derma rolling, you are essentially stimulating collagen in an area where there may not be any collagen productivity. This is great for acne scar removal (no luck yet on one lone chicken pox scar that is at my hairline).


The skin naturally regenerates itself approx. every 28 days. With derma rolling you can encourage skin regeneration, meaning you are building new skin. This is great with lightening acne scars, dark spots and age spots as it can speed up the pace in which new skin is made to help blend to its surrounding skin. This tool will help build up dimply cellulite and stretch marks on the skin through collagen and elasticity production. 


Hair regrowth relies on genes that promote the growth of hair cells. The most important chemical needed in the body to promote new hair cells is human growth factor. Scientists suggest derma rolling can stimulate human growth factor. As the needles create holes along the hair line, it inflicts minor injury. Now the body must work to produce new skin the area that injured and release human growth factor and other chemicals that aid in the regrowth of thinning hair.

Benefits:
  • Stimulates collagen production
  • Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Helps improve appearance of scars
  • Reduces enlarged pores (such a bother as we get older)
  • Tightens and smooths skin
I guess with the skin stimulation that the roller produces, my skin does feel revitalized.  You don't use this nightly, just a few times a week.  It can be used not only on your face, but on your whole body, and I do take it in with me in the shower.  It is best used at night, as the needles do stimulate the skin so much, that it does get red.  After use, I put on the Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  My skin feel great!



All three of these products from Petunia Skincare used in conjunction are making me look my best.  There are no perfumes added to either of the serums, and neither do they wreak havoc with my sinuses.  So far, I like the results that I am seeing with these products.


Find all of Petunia Skincare products at Amazon.  Made in the USA with love passion and time, our formulations sets Petunia Skincare products apart from other skincare brands. They are not just any other generic skincare brand, they take the time to formulate and test out products that are proven to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage from occurring.





3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product for pretty skin. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all anything made in the USA is fine with me. Second of all I've been looking for something to get rid of dark circles. My Mom use to tell me oh, don't worry about it it runs in the family. Okay, I use to believe that when I was much younger, but this mama don't believe in that no more. I get the whole package deal puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, crows feet etc. etc. So this looks like it may be up my alley. Very informative Post her my friend I think I want to go read it again, and then maybe look this stuff up. Thanks for sharing. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard of Petunia Skincare before reading about it here. It sounds like a great skincare brand, I;d love to try it. I would love to try the Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum. Thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive