Bernice Three Column

Thursday, January 22, 2015

#Review - USB Powered LED Reading Lamp - Great For Students and Late Readers



I still have a few students left in the house, and they can stay up pretty late at night writing papers for their classes.  Here's an ingenious little device that will make staying up late working on those all important term papers a little more easier on all in the house.


This little two LED light connects and works right at your computer so you never need batteries.  It has a 12 inch flexible gooseneck arm that will bend to just where you want it.  It's a very versatile light, and will hook up to any device that has a USB port.

The two little LED lights perfectly light up books that you sit next to your computer or laptop.  I think it does work best next to a laptop.  My son uses it to work on his papers and homework.


As an illustration, I hooked up the LED Lamp next to my laptop.  It illuminated the book perfectly.

Easy to turn off and on with the button on the top of the lamp.  Press once for one light, press it again, and both lights go on, press it once more to turn off.


Take it with you anywhere you need that little extra light.  It only weighs about an ounce and hardly takes up any space at all.  It will last for up to 50,000 hours of use.

This little light is perfect for home, for the office, when traveling, at school, and for studying and reading.  Purchase the USB Reading Lamp with Flexible Gooseneck at Amazon for only $7.99.  That's an excellent deal!  You satisfaction with this little light is guaranteed.


Air Bundle is an online retailer of various products ranging from gifts, electronics, mobile accessories and more. We provide high quality merchandise at great prices.


4 comments:

  1. I don't know how many times I wished I had something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good lamp to get that does not use any extra electricity and saves money in the process. I need to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, those LED lights are so bright and I really believe one day those lights will save someone's life if you carry those types in your car. I have one in mine that flashes or it goes extra bright. This is a great product you have here too. I need to really get me one these kind. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The USB Reading Lamp with Flexible Gooseneck is a cute little lamp, and it plugs right into the computer I'd love to have one of these. Thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive