Bernice Three Column

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Natural Inflammation & Joint Pain Relief With Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin from Schwartz Bioresearch


I am always looking for natural ways to cure life's common maladies.  Turmeric Curcumin is just one of the natural ways we use in our home.  Since I received a bottle to review, I started to really read up on it.  I found out that turmeric curcumin might just be one of the most powerful and most nutritional supplement in existence.


Turmeric has been used for years in the Indian and Chinese culture as a traditional natural medicine. It comes from the root of the curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh, and is the spice that gives curry its yellow color.  Besides being used as a medicine, it has been used for years as a condiment and as a textile dye.

What can turmeric curcumin help with?
  • Workout Recovery
  • Acne 
  • Digestion
  • Pain Management
  • Blood circulation
  • Muscle soreness
  • Severe Sinus Pressure
  • Migraines
  • Arthritis in back and knees
  • Back Pain
  • Stomach problems
  • Inflammation of the joints
  • Athletic injuries
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • Immune System boosting
  • Fibromyalgia

This is a long list of benefits, and like I said earlier, turmeric curcumin is one of the most powerful and most nutritional supplement you can take that is non-toxic.  From what I have been reading about it, turmeric curcumin can also help in preventing cancer, and if you have it, may even help in slowing cancer growth.  Research is still being done on this, but it looks very promising.


My husband has been supplementing his diet with turmeric.  He buys it in bulk at the grocery store and just takes a spoonful of it in the morning and washes it down with some water.  Now, I am not that type of a person.  I like to take my supplements easily - like in a pill form.  As I said earlier, I received a bottle of turmeric curcumin from Schwartz Bioresearch to try, and I am so happy that I did.



Happiness comes in the form no more knee pain.  I have always had a 'trick' knee for as long as I can remember, and it has been getting a bit arthritic in the last few years.  I have been taking the Schwartz Bioresearch Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin now for about three weeks, and there is no pain at all in that knee.  Not only has that little bit of nagging pain in my knee is gone, and I can climb stairs once again without a twitch of pain.


Also, something else that I am happy to say is that my sinuses are not being a bother.  I know that it's still winter over so much of our great nation, but here in the high desert of Southern California, spring has arrived.  Usually, with the change of seasons and flowers blooming, spring allergies hit me hard, and I can get hit with some very severe sinus headaches.  Since I have been taking the Schwartz Bioresearch Turmeric Curcumin, my sinuses have been quite well behaved.  I am so thankful for this!


I do believe that the Schwartz Bioresearch Turmeric Curcumin is the perfect way for me - and for you - to get turmeric curcumin daily.  The Swchartz Bioresearch Turmeric Curcumin was formulated by doctors and is ultra pure.  They only use Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin that contains 95% Curcuminoids and 1,300mg per serving, resulting in a high-quality professional grade turmeric force that is free of GMOs, preservatives, fillers, additives and binders.  All of Schwartz Bioresearch supplements are 3rd party tested and are manufactured in the USA in a FDA approved facility.


Numerous health studies have confirmed the anti-inflammatory effects of Turmeric Powder.  Schwartz Bioresearch Turmeric Capsules also are an antioxidant, which supports liver, aging and vision health.  Modern living makes it increasingly difficult for people to obtain proper nutrition.  Schwartz Bioresearch has created a line of high quality professional grade turmeric supplements for people to achieve great health despite their eating habits and without spending a fortune.  Get it NOW on Amazon!  As with any supplement: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.


Connect with Schwartz Bioresearch
Website - Facebook - Amazon Catalog - Twitter

Schwartz Bioresearch is currently having a giveaway for a $100 Amazon GC!
Click here to join in the fun.




8 comments:

  1. i GUESS WILL SUGGEST THIS TO MY MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Turmeric all the time. It has great healing properties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a lot of turmeric in cooking , but probably don't take the pills enough. I shall have to,Chang that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this right now. My knee is inflammed and I'm just icing now and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite interesting, and very informative. I think I'll run this one by my doctor. I wouldn't take or do anything without asking him as all should do. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I have a piece of turmeric root in my frig, but this is easy to take and works! I will talk to my chiropractor and he will test it on me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tumeric is a wonderful thing. Has so many benefits and tastes great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband and I both could benefit greatly from this product. I am a firm believer in Turmeric Curcumin but haven't tried this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive