Bernice Three Column

Thursday, February 12, 2015

#Review - Mommy's Time Out Delicious Red Wine



I just love RED when it comes to wine.  A white wine is okay at times, but for me, I like a nice smooth red wine.  It just sets my heart aflutter especially now that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.


I recently received from the Mommy's Time Out vineyard, a bottle of their Delicious Red wine.  It is a lighter side of red wine which has a very nice aroma.  It is smooth and silky on the palate.  The Delicious Red has a very nice flavor that is delicate and slightly fruity.  It is great on its own as an aperitif, or serve it with a beef dinner.  I had it with spaghetti the other night, and the Delicious Red was perfect with it.



If you like a red wine like I do, then I highly recommend that you try Mommy's Time Out Delicious Red.  It comes from some of the finest vineyards in the Veneto region of Italy where the best grapes are vinified resulting in a long lasting finish.   The average price for Mommy's Time Out Delicious Red is $9.99.  I am having trouble finding out where you can buy the Delicious Red.  When I search, I am finding only certain liquor stores that are mostly in New Jersey and New York, and none here in California as I would love to try another variety of their Mommy's Time Out collection.  


Life as a mom is a tough job, and we moms all need a break every now and then.  These wines are delicate and fruity.  They come from some of the finest vineyards in Italy where the best grapes are vinified, resulting in a long lasting finish.  They are a great complement to food, or may be served as an aperitif.  Mommy’s Time Out is an independent label of wines from Italy, marketed in the US through a distributor in New Jersey.  

To help you find where Mommy's Time Out Wine is sold near you, contact Mike Cincotta at mistercinc@aol.com.




2 comments:

  1. I'm not a wine drinker myself but Mommy's Time Out would make a great gift. Thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am a wine drinker. I don't drink hard liquor (well hardly ever). My grandpa use to make wine in the basement when I was little & use to make us kids take a sip at dinner on Sundays.. ewwww we hated it, but as grandpa says "GOOD FOR DUH BLOOD, DRINK"! hehehe I miss my grandpa. Very nice Post indeed thanks for sharing my friend and have a great weekend. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive