Bernice Three Column

Saturday, February 28, 2015

#Review - On the Go with François et Mimi Sports Water #DoubleWallBottles



When we go out the one thing that is a must to take with us is water.  Being desert dwellers, we know the importance of bringing water with us everywhere.  Yet, wherever you live, wherever you go, you should always have water with you.

I have never been a fan of water bought from a store.  Why?  Because they are stored in plastic bottles most likely with BPA that is leaching into the water that you are going to drink.  I love having my own water bottles that I can fill with water that I know is pure and good.  Having them leak-proof and insulated to keep water cold in summer in a big plus!


My college son was happy that I got this set of two double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel sports water bottles with leak-proof flip tops that hold 20 oz made by François et Mimi to review.  Not only will they keep your water nice and cold in summer, but they are très chic!  The whole family agrees that these water bottles are a handsome duo.


What are the other features that makes these water bottles the ones to buy?  They are made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is double walled insulated.  The insulation ensures that your water will stay cold in summer.  These bottle are leak-proof with a vacuum seal.  The flip top lids are leak-proof and are silicone tipped to protect your teeth.  Manufactured with absolutely no BPA because François et Mimi cares about the health of their consumers.


Here is a picture of one of the bottles on it's side to show the unbreakable stainless steel interior.  It has a nice 2" wide opening that can accommodate large ice cubes.  It is a sippy bottle with a BPA-free straw so you don't have to tip it over to drink from it.  That's good for the safety of a thirsty driver.


The bottles are super easy to clean.  Everything comes apart so that you can get to every little nook and cranny.


I love how the flip-top was designed.  It is so easy to get a brush through to clean it.  Also, the silicone tip is also removable so you can clean that as well.  When you have a good bottle like these that you are going to be using on a daily basis, it is important to keep them clean.


These water bottles are my son's and husband's constant buddies.  My husband keeps his with him all night and day to keep hydrated, and my son takes one to college with him.  The slim design fits perfectly in a side pocket on his book bag.  It's lightweight even when filled with water.  These water bottles from François et Mimi are perfect for the on the go people like us.


Are you an on the go person that needs a great bottle to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day?  Then the set of two 20-ounce double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel (18/8) sports water bottles with leak-proof flip tops from François et Mimi are for you.  BUY TODAY at AMAZON!


5 comments:

  1. I am in agreement, these water bottles are a handsome duo. I love that the bottles are leak-proof with a vacuum seal and the flip top lids are leak-proof and are silicone tipped to protect your teeth. I would love to have one of these water bottles, thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my daughter taking up running I bet she would love something like this and sharing one with her partner she runs with. Great review here my friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes are very fancy.Looks like top notch quality.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive