Bernice Three Column

Monday, February 23, 2015

#Review - Pamper Yourself With an At-Home Spa Treatment with #Adovia Pure Dead Sea Mud



I would love to go to a spa and get pampered there, but that is just not within our budget.  For years I used to use clay as a beauty treatment, but it was just okay.  Clay is a nice mud pack, but the last batch of dry clay that I got, I didn't like.  I've been pampering myself once again, not with clay, but with Pure Dead Sea Mud!

Yes, you read that right - mud that comes from the Dead Sea.  From Adovia Mineral Skin Care, you, just like me, can pamper and give yourself a spa treatment right at home with 100% Pure Dead Sea Mud from Israel.

Every single day, your skin must battle against a variety of factors. Sun damage, extreme temperatures, harsh wind and environmental pollutants break down collagen, skin’s primary building block. Even the act of washing your skin can disrupt the pH balance and strip skin of its natural oils. Over time, skin loses its vibrancy, suppleness, even tone and resilience. Dead Sea Mud treatments restore to skin the minerals it loses over time, and can effectively correct chemical imbalances.

Here in the harsh desert environment that I live in, I know what the sun and the hot desert wind does to someone who lives here long enough.  I see so many old women out here looking like prunes, and I don't want to look like them.  I want to keep my youthful appearance for as long as I can.  Even all of you who are living in that cold cold weather.  Your heaters dry your home out, and that dries out your skin every winter.


First off, the Adovia Pure Dead Sea Mud comes in this nice big tub, totally sealed up tight to keep all the moist goodness of the mud intact for our home use.


Inside is eleven pounds of luscious 100% Pure Dead Sea Mud.  Inside this mud you will find all 35 distinct minerals that the Dead Sea in known for. It is useful for cleansing and exfoliating the skin, promoting proper cell function and regeneration and soothing painful joints. Dead Sea Mud pulls harmful toxins from the skin, promotes healthy blood circulation, strengthens skin tissue and restores the chemical balance of the skin. It is a powerful anti-aging treatment, reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and discoloration.


The mud is nice and smooth, and gooey, too, and goes on super smooth.  I did have to stir it after I got it, which was easy to do, because some of the water had separated.  I am not going to scare you with my face in a full mud pack, so don't worry, you won't be going screaming into the hills.


Here it is smoothed on to my daughter's arm.  You don't have to use it on your face exclusively, you can give yourself a full body mud treatment.  You can put it right at the source of your problems to heal and soothe your or your tired achy muscles.  With a generous amount of 11 pounds of mud, this bucket is going to last you a while


As it dries, you will feel it pulling a bit at your skin.  Here it is removing the toxins, and it's working to restore your skin’s ideal balance of moisture while bringing soothing relief to irritated skin.  The minerals in the Dead Sea Mud promote blood circulation, allowing the vitamins and nutrients in your body to be carried to your skin. It retexturizes skin, gently exfoliating to remove dead and damaged skin cells. Skin will have a healthy glow, looking and feeling soft, smooth and youthful.


Both my skin and my daughter's have been feeling terrific.  I was okay with using just plain clay, but I feel a difference with all the minerals in the Adovia Dead Sea Mud.  My skin just feels more refreshed than what it did.

  • 110% Pure and Unprocessed Dead Sea Mud from Israel - No Fragrances, ZERO additives
  • Used in Top Spas for Body Mud Wrap Detox, Slimming and Skin Care Treatments
  • Adovia Bulk Dead Sea Mud is used in Many Skin Care Formulations and DIY products including Body Mud, Soap, Slimming Wraps, Facial Mud Masks and much more!
  • 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This is Hands Down the Highest Quality Pure Dead Sea Mud You Can Buy in the U.S.
  • With regular use, you can enjoy skin the looks and feel softer, smoother and more youthful.

People have been flocking to the Dead Sea for thousands of years.  It's healing waters treat everything from skin conditions like psoriasis and acne, to painful arthritis and inflammation. Dead Sea Mud features an abundance of these beneficial minerals, making it a common spa treatment.  No need to travel to Israel to start pampering yourself with Adovia's Pure Dead Sea Mud, just Purchase at Amazon for only $69 with FREE SHIPPING!


Adovia is sold also sold at Cleopatra's Choice, and is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea.  Made in Israel.



5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...this looks so good! I'd love to give myself a really pampering facial, and this mud pack looks way better than the drugstore brands. I know the Dead is filled with healing minerals - so much better than chemicals that no one can pronounce, or even figure what they do. I think I'll treat myself! scain54(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've heard of this stuff before, and personally I've never even been tempted to try it. I have these huge pores in my face and I think if I put mod on my face I'd have a thousand blackheads from it. :( I'm sure somebody out there would love it though. This is definitely a great Post. I always love the way you write up a product. You should be a journalist you know that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, this would shrink those large pores.

      Delete
  3. Eleven pounds of mud is a lot, I would never have to purchase another mud mask for the rest of my life. Adovia Mineral Skin Care sounds like a great brand, thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that it comes in such a large tub! I'd love to try this out, but would be afraid in case I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive