Bernice Three Column

Saturday, February 28, 2015

#Review - Soft and Detangling Hair Brushes From Hair Symphony That Comes With a Bonus Cosmetic Bag



My daughters and I all have long wavy hair.  While my daughters' hair has nice thick strands from their Greek heritage, I, even though I have a lot of hair, inherited thin strands that can easily break.  Because I can't find too many brushes that won't break off the ends of my hair, I usually just use a comb - until I got this set of brushes from Hair Symphony to review.


These are the gentlest brushes that I have ever used.  Neither of these brushes will grip my hair and tear it to shreds.  These brushes just glide through my hair with easy.  My hair has been looking oh so nice by using these two great brushes that have been designed for professional salons.


The pink detangling brush can be used it on both dry or wet hair as it's no problem for this styling brush.  It will safely remove knots or tangles with its flexible and carefully alligned pins that easily glide through any type of hair.  Kids will love it as they will not have to bear the pains of a comb pulling on their hair and damaging it.  In order to detangle your hair, just brush you hair, wet or dry, in the direction of it's natural flow.  If you find that you have a more difficult tangle, you can brush your hair in a more diagonally or sideways motion.  In any case, make sure you do it softly and with patience.  Any kind of exertion or tugging hard on a tangle can still damage your hair, and there is not need to press the brush hard into the scalp.


The styling brush is a great comfort to the scalp thanks to the cushion that allows the nylon pins to glide through the natural flow of your hair.  To use, just grip the handles, and use the bristled side to brush your hair in the direction of your natural hair flow.  The soft bristles are designed to go smoothly through your hair.


Does your current brush give static to your hair?  Both of these brushes from Hair Symphony will not give any static to your hair.  Once our air dries out here in the desert, static electricity abounds.  For some reason I am prone to getting shocked and my hair freaking out due to static electricity.  We did have a dry spell last week where it seemed everything was shocking me, but my hair seemed immune to the static now that I have been using the Hair Symphony brushes.


Along with the brushes comes a cosmetic bag to store them in.  It keeps them clean and free of dust while they are being stored.



The Hair Symphony Soft and Detangling Brushes are working so well for me.  My hair feels and looks great!  Hair Symphony wants to make your hair feel just as special as mine does.  They created an Exclusive Offer on this brush set that you won't want to miss out on.




4 comments:

  1. Sound cool. I can appreciate that it is a clean product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, with my long hair I would love having brushes like these. Thanks for sharing. Great review on this wonderful product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Hair Symphony Soft and Detangling Brushes sounds great, I'd love to give them a try. Thank you for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a three year old granddaughter that has very long, wavy, and unruly hair. She usually runs when you go toward her with a hairbrush! I would love to give these a try and see if they would work on her hair.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive