Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Blossoms and Butterflies - February 24, 2015


Last week we had some warm weather here in the high desert of SoCal - all the way up to 84 degrees!  With the warm weather over the past few weeks our plums and apricots have started to bloom.  With these snowy plum blossoms came painted lady butterflies - hundreds of them.  I managed to capture a few pictures of them sipping away some nectar.

Click any picture to enlarge.





On Sunday, our temperature dropped dramatically over 40 degrees.  It ushered in some refreshing rain.  It's still in the 40s with a cold wind.

Please share your photos for this week - link up!










Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Recently here in Texas it was beautiful and sunny but this week it's freezing again (literally). Didn't get a snow day but got an early release and a 2 hour late start (LOVE THOSE). Yeah sleep!

    I used to live near the High Desert in So Cal...just a little higher up in the mountains. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could see some of those blooming around here. All I see is SNOW! YUK! You wouldn't want to ship those to me would ya? hehehe hugs Have a great day! You lucky dog you!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could see some of those blooming around here. All I see is SNOW! YUK! You wouldn't want to ship those to me would ya? hehehe hugs Have a great day! You lucky dog you!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blossoms are waaaaaay more advanced than ours. Ours are just now starting to wake up - can't wait until they get to your level, and butterflies! Can't wait for the butterflies! Of course the weather will need to warm up a tad bit more - but signs of life are breaking forth early this year. :) Gorgeous shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such pretty shots! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you have butterflies and all I have is old snow...some of it not as white as it once was :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, I love the butterflies, this photo is perfect for spring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive