Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

FitTea #PostNatalFatBurner - Safely Get Your PreBaby Body Back Quicker While Increasing Lactation


I was asked to talk about my pregnancy weight gains and my efforts to lose weight after my babies.  I will be compensated for this post.

If you don't know yet, I am the mother of six children.  With each and everyone, I gained extra weight.  Oh, how hard it was to lose that weight after the babies, especially since I breastfed them all.  With my first child, I gained about 20 pounds.  Being still 20 years old, it was fairly easy to lose half of that weight by the time that she was weaned in a year.

With my second baby, I still had not lost my postnatal fat of 20 pounds by the time she was weaned.  This time my husband encouraged me to join a woman's spa.  I enjoyed that tremendously, and quickly lost 10 pounds.  Once I lost that weight, my husband thought I looked great, and I quickly got pregnant once again.

Let's just suffice to say, that with each and every pregnancy until my sixth, I did gain about 10 pounds per baby.  It's been a tremendous journey for me to try to lose that weight, and I have failed on that journey.  My youngest son is over 18 now, and I never succeeded on losing that pregnancy weight gain.

Now my oldest girl is married and having babies of her own.  I already know that she wants a large family because she so enjoyed being part of a large family and not because she enjoyed being the overlord over her younger siblings.  I want to help her to get her prebaby body back and to be able to breastfeed her own babies.  I want her to take FitTea PostNatal Fat Burner supplements after her next baby.


Here is something that I needed to lose my baby weight -- FitTea PostNatal Fat Burner.  It's a 100% natural supplement that will help you lose weight after baby, will increase your metabolism, and increase your breast milk supply.   It is perfectly safe for both you and your baby.

As with my post-baby weight journey, I know that baby weight is not easy weight to take off.  With own experience, I know that new moms are busy, don't sleep well, and eat sporadically. It also doesn't help that you feel bloated and sluggish, and that you feel like you’re limited on what you can and can’t eat or take while you’re breastfeeding.

FitTea PostNatal Fat Burner can help new moms.  It can get back that wonderful PreBaby body back quicker than can imagine.  FitTea takes your and your baby’s health very seriously. That’s why their postnatal supplement is 100% all natural, doesn’t contain stimulants like caffeine, and doesn’t have any compound that would be hazardous to the health of your infant. This is one supplement that’s good for you and your baby at the same time!


The ingredients in this great supplement will even increase your milk supply!  While breastfeeding, you are eating for two, which means you have to know exactly what’s going in your body!  FitTea's 100% all natural formula is safe for you, safe for your baby, and will make it easier to lose those stubborn pounds.  Even better, because breastfeeding burns calories, you’ll be doubling your fat burning when you take this supplement!

When you take FitTea Postnatal supplements, you’re actually increasing your milk production which means you’re:

  • Increasing healthy antibodies for your baby, thus building your baby's immune system.
  • Increasing lactation mean more food for your baby!

What are the other benefits?

  • Increase energy levels
  • Thermogenic fat burner
  • Contains NO caffeine or stimulants
  • Supports healthy weight loss
Are you a new mom, about to become one, or know of one?  I highly recommend FitTea PostNatal FatBurner.  Remember, while FitTea's PostNatal Fatburner is safe for use in pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, it's always wise to check with your doctors first before using.


Since before I was a teenager, I have been looking for ways to keep myself healthy naturally.  If there was this supplement while I was having my babies, I probably would not be the way that I am now.  Statistics show that 95% of people who diet don't lose their weight with food and exercise alone.  Fit Tea PostNatal Fat Burner will help new moms safely shed that baby weight and get back rocking prebaby body!



2 comments:

  1. As I waddle to my desk... hehehe... I should try some of this especially as soon as the pain from the needles wear off I'll be starting exercising at the health club this may be good to take while doing so. Better copy ingredients first and ask the doc. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ingredient lists looks good. I have always believed in green tea.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive